TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Huawei Mate 20, Huawei Mate 20 Pro Officially Launched With Kirin 980 SoC
- The Beachside Town Of Vatakara In Kerala And Its Beautiful Attractions
- Malnutrition In Children And Adults: Causes, Effects And Prevention
- Smita Patil's 65th Birth Anniversary: The Cinema Goddess Who Dazzled Like No Other!
- Isuzu MU-X Facelift Launched In India; Prices Start Rs 26.26 Lakh
- Sindhu Makes Shocking First Round Exit From Denmark Open; Saina Through
- BARC Recruitment 2018: Join Diploma In Radiological Physics And Become A Medical Physicist
TECNO Mobile, a subsidiary of Hong Kong-based Transsion Holdings seems to have announced a new smartphone in India. Dubbed as Tecno Camon i Air, the smartphone carries a price tag of Rs. 7,999. The smartphone comes in Champagne Gold and Midnight Black color variants, and it will be available for purchase via leading offline stores across India. The news comes from renowned Mumbai-based retailer Mahesh Telecom.
Talking about the latest smartphone, the Tecno Camon i Air comes with pretty decent specifications considering its retail price. It flaunts the trending 18:9 FullView Display, which we have seen in many recent smartphones. On the downside, the smartphone runs on more-than-a-year old Android 7.0 Nougat, while most smartphones launching these days feature the Android 8.0 Oreo operating system.
Anyway, let's get into the details of the Tecno Camon i Air.
Display and design
As we have already mentioned, the Tecno Camon i Air is fitted with a 5.65-inch FullView Display that delivers a HD+ resolution of 1440×720 pixels. The display is covered with 2.5D curved glass and Corning Gorilla Glass 3 for added protection.
The Camon i Air looks like any other budget smartphones that are available around. It doesn't have a physical Home button due to the full-screen design.
The Tecno Camon i Air is powered by a quad-core 64-bit MediaTek MT6737 processor clocked at 1.3GHz and coupled with Mali-T720 GPU. The smartphone offers 2GB of RAM and 16GB internal storage space, with is also expandable up to 128GB via a microSD card.
The smartphone is backed up by a 3050mAh battery placed under the hood.
Cameras, software and connectivity
On the imagery front, this new smartphone includes a 13MP rear-facing primary camera with 5P lens, f/2.0 aperture and quad-LED Flash. Up front, there is an 8MP selfie camera also enabled with LED flash.
The Tecno Camon i Air runs Android 7.0 Nougat with custom HiOS on top. This dual-SIM smartphone offers connectivity features like 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, FM Radio and a 3.5mm audio jack. It has a fingerprint scanner at the back as well.
The handset measures 152.2×71.7×7.75 mm; and it weighs 134g.