- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: West Indies Vs Bangladesh: Preview, where to watch, timing, probable XI
- News Striking doctors want media coverage for meeting with Mamata for ‘transparency'
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The Huawei P10 Lite now available in Shimmering Blue version in Europe
We can't take our eyes off this Blue variant of Huawei P10 Lite
While Huawei P10 and P10 Plus is receiving all the attention, the company recently launched a mid-ranged smartphone called the P10 Lite without much fanfare.
Up until now, the phone was only available in two different colors: Black and Gold. However, it seems like Huawei has introduced a Blue variant of the P10 Lite in Europe. Owing to the vibrant and reflective finish, the P10 Lite looks gorgeous in this in this Shimmer Blue version. It will be sold via online stores across Europe. To recall, let's go through the features and specifications of this phone.
Even though the P10 Lite is not a flagship device, it has some similarities with the P10 and P10 Plus, in terms of design. It has the same metal frame with the chamfered edges, which gives it a premium look.
You can see the fingerprint sensor and the Huawei logo housed on the back. However, the device doesn't have a physical home button. The volume rocker and the power button are placed on the right side, while on the left lies the SIM tray.
The Huawei P10 Lite sports a 5.2 inches LTPS IPS LCD display with the resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. Moreover, there is 2.5D curved glass that covers the display for better protection.
The Huawei P10 Lite is powered by an Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 658 processor teamed with 4GB of RAM and 32GB of native storage capacity.
Under the hood, the device packs a non-removable Li-Ion 3000mAh battery with support for USB microUSB v2.0 and Dual SIM (Nano SIM) to keep the lights on.
On the software front, the Huawei P10 Lite runs an Android 7.0 Nougat. Talking about cameras, the devices boasts of a 12MP main snapper at its rear and an 8MP front-facing selfie shooter.
Connectivity options include Bluetooth v4.1, microUSB v2.0, Wi-Fi, GPS and 3G LTE support.