- 7 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
The iPhone 8 to cost less than $1,000: Report
Less price than the earlier rumors
Lots of rumor around the upcoming iPhone 8 can never end until it gets officially launched by Apple. Forget about specs, there was also a rumor saying that iPhone 8 will cost more than $1000 at retail. The reasons behind this ultra-high cost are it's new OLED display and also 3D sensors equipped in it.
Now, a report by UBS analyst Steven Milunovich breaks the previously rumored price tag. It says this phone will cost less than $1000. So, this rumor can be considered as a good news for eagerly awaiting iPhone buyers. Though the price is not tagged over $1000, it will surely be costlier compared to the previous iPhone's in a market. This may not be a surprise since everyone was expecting the same.
According to Milunovich, the factory cost of iPhone 8 with the 64GB variant will be higher by $70 to $90 than the previous model 32GB iPhone 7s Plus. So, the price may vary from $850 to $900 when it reaches the market.
Since iPhone 7 Plus of 32GB variant is offered at $769, the price of iPhone 8 may not make a huge difference for the consumers. So, we can expect a large number of buyers this time. He noted,"Apple customers seem fine with paying more for products they feel are differentiated."
According to him, the OLED iPhone 8 is said to account for 45 percent of shipments in 2018. He also made a comparison with it's rival Samsung by saying, "Apple's top model will be at a display size disadvantage to Samsung's Galaxy S8 Plus. We still think Apple will choose to price its top model relative to Samsung's top model but remain cautious on how much higher Apple could ultimately go on price given a smaller display".