TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Chhattisgarh Assembly Elections 2018 — Live Updates
- Banks Will Be Closed For 3 Days This Week In Some Cities
- Nissan Motors Chairman & Renault CEO Carlos Ghosn Arrested For Misrepresenting Funds
- Flipkart Mobile Bonanza Offers: Heavy Discounts Available
- Deepika Padukone's Mangalsutra Gets All The Attention — Here Are The Pics
- Qatar Gets Ready As Four-year World Cup Countdown Nears
- Here's A List Of Bizarre Things That People Have Stolen
- Have You Visited These Saltwater Lakes Of India?
A processor is the heart of any smart device. The SoC is designed to support application processes, rendering graphics, memory management, wireless modem and multimedia decoding. Qualcomm® had recently introduced the SnapdragonTM 652 processor, which is fast emerging as the top choice for smartphones makers to power their high-end devices.
Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 652 has a big.LITTLE octa-core CPU configuration, and it comes with four powerful ARM Cortex-A72 cores and four more energy efficient Cortex-A53 cores for background tasks.
The advantages of having a smartphone with Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 652 processor is that you get to multitask like a pro and at the same time it does not drain the phone's battery. This directly results in excellent connectivity and fantastic graphical and multimedia performance.
Here is a list of top five smartphones with Qualcomm® SnapdragonTM 652 that are available in the India market:
- Samsung Galaxy A9
- Xiaomi Mi Max Prime
- LeEco Le 2
- Asus Zenfone 3 Ultra
- Vivo XPlay 5