TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
In order to increase its presence in India, China- based Transsion Holdings today launched it's after sales service brand, Carlcare in Noida and also plans to have 15 centers across India within 6 months.
Commenting on the launch Kundan Kumar, VP, Customer Service, Transsion Holdings India said, "India is a very important market for us and with the launch of Carlcare, Transsion Holdings has pioneered the way for exceptional after sale services to its customers. After massive acceptance of the brand, itel and successful launch of TECNO, Infinix, and Spice in India, we assure of best- in-class after sales service to our consumers with Carlcare. With the complete brand portfolio made available on a single platform, we aim to provide our customers a unified and smooth experience."
He further added, "We have taken a step towards creating a seamless and end-to-end experience for our customers. We will be catering to their needs and requirements by resolving the queries and problems on real time basis. Our commitment to the Indian customers is of high priority and we are confident that they will enjoy this new approach to engaging with them directly."
Carlcare was established in the year 2009 and today it has expanded to 1500+ service center with the presence in 50+ countries. The brand has 2100+ trained professionals who provide end to end servicing. Carlcare has the global supply chain management system that supports spare parts supply to warehouses across a globe.
Meanwhile, there is the report that company has picked up 80 percent stake in Spice Mobiles.
The company has also announced its joint venture agreement with Spice Mobility in June this year.
The partnership aims to revitalize the 'Spice brand' by cross-leveraging both organizations' strengths to offer a simple, yet, an all-new powerful and rich digital experience to the young generation of India, the companies said. It said the new Spice brand portfolio will offer stylishly designed devices catering to the needs of the Indian youth.
The Spice has also unveiled its new brand identity and philosophy - "Make Sharing Better" with Spice.