- UMi Iron Pro with 5.5 inch display and EyePrint ID now official
- UMi ROME with 2.5D AMOLED display and MT6753 octa-core will release in December
- UMi launches Rome smartphone with octa-core CPU, 3GB RAM at Rs 6000
- UMi and Google rumored To Come up with UMi Zero 2 smartphone
- UMi Fair smartphone with Fingerprint scanner coming on Sept 25, budget alternative to OnePlus 2
- UMi eMax Mini flagship smartphone with 5-inch FHD display, 8MP selfie camera, octa-core CPU teased
Android is the most popular operating system and also the most unsecure mobile platform. Well, it is not designed to be safe, but the format is designed to give more freedom as it is open source.
However, the China-based smartphone maker - UMi has came up with a smartphone that aims to safeguard the privacy of the users and its devices. The company is set to unveil the new smartphone with three unique security features.
SEE ALSO: Celebrate #instaDiwali with Bajaj Finserv & GizBot, stand a chance to win Nexus 5X
The new smartphone is dubbed as UMi iRon Pro and will be the successor of older version UMi iRon. Here are some of the details of the smartphone, take a look at the slider below to know.
It seems that the UMi iRon Pro will physically look similarly to the current iRon smartphone. But, it will features a single piece rear panel.
The display will also stick to original iRon handset. The Pro version sports a 5.5 inch display with a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels, which is same as the original iRon.
Under the Hood
The smartphone is rumored to be powered by a MediaTek's MT6753 chipset but there is no information regarding the clock speed. But, there will the octa-core processor paired with 3GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. The smartphone runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system.
According to the leaked images, the smartphone to comes with some interesting security features called EyeprintID Unlock and Voice Unlock. There is also fingerprint scanner to make is a more secured device.
In addition to the security features, the smartphone to sport the latest USB Type-C and a LED notification on the front.