- 22 min ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 2 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- 3 hrs ago OnePlus 7 Vs OnePlus 7 Pro – Which One Should You Buy?
- 12 hrs ago Airtel Upgrades 4G Network In J&K: Here Are The Details
- News Bengaluru: Rowdy Kunigal Giri's birthday party busted, 266 girls rescued from venue
- Movies Hansika Motwani Underwent Surgeries To Enhance Her Career? Deets Inside
- Sports Karthik likely for India in shortened game; Shadab, Haris may come in for Pakistan
- Lifestyle Bronchiectasis: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis And Treatment
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
UMi iRon Pro, World’s Most Secured Smartphone To Come With Iris Scanner And More
Android is the most popular operating system and also the most unsecure mobile platform. Well, it is not designed to be safe, but the format is designed to give more freedom as it is open source.
However, the China-based smartphone maker - UMi has came up with a smartphone that aims to safeguard the privacy of the users and its devices. The company is set to unveil the new smartphone with three unique security features.
SEE ALSO: Celebrate #instaDiwali with Bajaj Finserv & GizBot, stand a chance to win Nexus 5X
The new smartphone is dubbed as UMi iRon Pro and will be the successor of older version UMi iRon. Here are some of the details of the smartphone, take a look at the slider below to know.
It seems that the UMi iRon Pro will physically look similarly to the current iRon smartphone. But, it will features a single piece rear panel.
The display will also stick to original iRon handset. The Pro version sports a 5.5 inch display with a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels, which is same as the original iRon.
Under the Hood
The smartphone is rumored to be powered by a MediaTek's MT6753 chipset but there is no information regarding the clock speed. But, there will the octa-core processor paired with 3GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. The smartphone runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop operating system.
According to the leaked images, the smartphone to comes with some interesting security features called EyeprintID Unlock and Voice Unlock. There is also fingerprint scanner to make is a more secured device.
In addition to the security features, the smartphone to sport the latest USB Type-C and a LED notification on the front.