TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
Videocon Smartphone has expanded its 4G lineup by announcing a new smartphone on Friday. The new smartphone has been dubbed as Ultra 30.
The key highlights of Videocon's Ultra30 are its VoLTE support and a large battery pack. The Videocon Ultra30 smartphone has also been given a 'special introductory price' of Rs. 8,590, and is available exclusively on Snapdeal reports NDTV.
While the new smartphone is not much different to Ultra50 in terms of specifications, the smartphone features a 5-inch (720x1280) HD IPS display and DragontrailX 2.5D curved glass. Powering the device is 1.3 GHz 64bit Quad Core processor.
On the memory front, the device offers 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM, which is expandable up to 64 GB. The device runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow and additionally features, MiraVision, cast screen, SOS, dual WhatsApp and gesture control.
On the photography front, the handset features 13 MP rear camera with dual LED flash supported with PDAF, ISOCELL, and Smart WDR. The phone comes with 5 MP front camera with selfie LED flash. Additionally, the dual-SIM Videocon Ultra30 smartphone comes with a large 4000mAh battery with fast charging.
The Videocon Ultra30 comes with the usual connectivity features which include 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, and FM radio. Some added features include dual WhatsApp, SOS-be-safe and gesture controls, among others.
Commentating on the launch, Akshay Dhoot, Head of Technology and Innovation, Videocon said that with the launch Ultra30, Videocon Smartphone will continue to be a brand that constantly innovates in order to offer best in line smartphones. The company endeavours to stay ahead and lead the constantly changing scenario of the handset industry.
He also added that Videocon is also focusing on making all its devices 4G VoLTE enabled.