TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
The Chinese handset manufacturer, Vivo has started sending out the press invites to Indian media for a conference scheduled to take place in New Delhi on July 22.
As per invite, the event will begin at 12:00hrs IST, meanwhile, the Bollywood actress "Kangana Ranaut" will unveil the smartphone. But which smartphone?..
Any guesses? Well, GizBot has been exclusively tipped by a company official who chooses to remain anonymous that Vivo is finally going to launch its super premium smartphone Vivo X5 Pro in the market!
Vivo X5 Pro has already been launched China a couple of months ago at a price of around CNY 2,698 (approximately Rs. 27,800), so expect the range in India to be somewhere around that.
As far as specifications are concerned, Vivo X5 Pro, is equipped with a 5.2-inch Super AMOLED 2.5D glass that has a resolution of 1080 x 1920.
The 64-bit Snapdragon 615 SoC is under the hood, featuring an Octa-Core CPU. On board you will find 2GB of RAM and the 13MP rear snapper is protected with sapphire glass.
As expected, the 8MP front-facing camera can take pictures interpolated to 32MP. A special eye recognition technology is built into the front-facing camera, and a 2300mAh battery keeps the lights on.
Further, the Android 5.0 is pre-installed with Funtouch OS 3.0 running on top. The handset has an aluminum build and supports dual SIM cards and 4G LTE connectivity.
On the other hand, Vivo will start assembling its devices in India by October this year at its Greater Noida facility. The company, which introduced its first handset in the India in December last year is also aiming to sell about two million smartphones in the country, this year.