- News Meet the youngest Lok Sabha MP from Odisha, Chandrani Murmu
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Kasautii Zindagii Kay 2 Pushes Kumkum Bhagya To Second Spot; YRKKH Drops Down!
- Sports I was fighting with the spirit of Lauda - Hamilton wins his 'hardest race'
- Lifestyle Cannes 2019 Diary: Who Looked The Most Outstanding From The Final Two Days?
- Education LIC AAO Result 2019: Check Result Date And Other Details
- Finance Manpasand Beverages MD, CFO Arrested In GST Evasion Fraud
- Automobiles Suzuki Intruder 250 In The Works — Launch Expected During 2020 Auto Expo
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Vivo NEX A Dual Screen with Snapdragon 710 SoC spotted online: Launch imminent
Vivo NEX A Dual Screen has 8 GB of RAM
The Vivo NEX Dual Screen is Vivo's way of launching a bezel-less smartphone with dual screen technology. Now, according to reports, the company is working on an affordable version of the Vivo NEX Dual Screen, which will be powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 Mobile Solution, instead of Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC.
The chipset is one of the most expensive parts of a smartphone, and replacing a tier 1 chipset with tier 2 chipset will help the company to save some dollars. This will help the company to bring down the price of the smartphone to make it more accessible.
The company is most likely to call it the "Vivo NEX A Dual Screen" phone and here are the specifications that we can expect from the upcoming Vivo NEX A Dual Screen smartphone. The overall form factor of the Vivo NEX A Dual Screen will be identical to the Vivo NEX Dual Screen.
Vivo NEX A Dual Screen specifications
Just like the original Vivo NEX Dual Screen smartphone will have a dual display with a 6.39-inch primary OLED display on the front with an in-display fingerprint sensor. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 SoC powers the smartphone with 8 GB of RAM and 64/128 GB of internal storage.
The Vivo NEX A Dual Screen smartphone will have a different camera setup with triple cameras on the realm. The main camera unit will have a 12 MP primary RGB sensor + 13 MP sensor + 2 MP depth sensor. The smartphone carries a 3425 mAh Li-ion battery with support for fast charging via USB type C with a dedicated 3.5mm headphone jack.
The smartphone is most likely to go on sale in China in the next few days, as the device is already listed on TENAA. As of now, there is no information on the launch of the Vivo NEX Dual Screen or the Vivo NEX A Dual Screen smartphone in India.