TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
We know Vivo is going to announce a new smartphone in the market soon. There have been a lot of leaks and rumors surrounding the Vivo X20 and finally, after several days of hearing and reading about the device, the company has finally confirmed officially that the said device will be launching in September.
Vivo China through its official Weibo account has just released a new teaser which reveals the official date, 21st September as well as the time 20:00hrs for the launch of Vivo X20. Apart from that, the launch teaser again confirms previous rumors of the smartphone having very thin bezels at sides and narrow bezels at top and bottom.
Meanwhile, as we have already seen the official images of Vivo X20 in the form of TENAA listing and several other leaks, it does feel that it will bear similarities to the recently announced smartphone Vivo V7+.
Going by what the leaks and rumors have suggested, Vivo X20 is expected to feature a 5.2-inch full-HD 1080p display with an 18:9 aspect ratio. The smartphone is said to be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 SoC which is clocked at 2.2GHz. The processor will also be paired with Adreno 512 GPU to handle graphical intensive tasks. Vivo X20 is likely to come with 4GB or 6GB RAM and 64GB internal storage.
The handset will likely be backed by 3500mAh batteries and it will run on Android 7.1.1 Nougat with the company's customized skin Funtouch OS on top. Talking about the cameras, Vivo X20 is expected to come with 24-megapixel front cameras just as we have seen in Vivo V7+. Vivo might incorporate a dual-lens camera setup on the rear as well.
However, this is not the only smartphone that Vivo is expected to launch. The company could also launch a Plus variant of the same device Vivo X20 Plus with almost the same specs but this variant could have a bigger display. In any case, you should mark your calendars as the smartphone or smartphones will be unveiled on the above-mentioned date. Besides, all the official details will also be revealed on the same day.