- 7 hrs ago Oppo Reno7, Reno7 Pro India Pricing Details Out; Reno7 SE Not Coming
- 8 hrs ago Realme GT 2 Pro Renders Leaked With Horizontal Nexus 6P Style Camera Bump: Here Are The Complete Specs
- 8 hrs ago Jio To Soon Launch Tablet & TV In India; Here’s What To Expect
- 9 hrs ago Moto G31 With 50MP Triple Cameras, 5,000 mAh Battery Announced: Worth Buying?
- News Omicron variant scare: Lesson learnt hard, Here’s how states are preparing
- Finance Small Cap Company Stock To Watch Out After Dolly Khanna Ups Stake
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Livingstone's sensational half-century helps Team Abu Dhabi register massive victory
- Education KVPY Aptitude Test 2021 Date Announced, Check KVPY Fellowship Exam Date And Other Details Here
- Movies Soha Ali Khan Says Paparazzi Does Not Scare Inaaya Naumi Kemmu
- Travel Discovery’s Lost Essence S2: Cyrus Sahukar Explores The Hidden Gems Of India
- Lifestyle Designer Virgil Abloh, Famous For High-End Streetwear, Passes Away At 41 From Cancer
- Automobiles Nissan To Launch 15 New Electric Vehicles By 2030
Vivo Y71t With Dimensity 810 SoC, 64MP Dual Cameras Goes Official; Price, Full Specifications
Vivo has launched yet another phone in its affordable "Y" series. The latest model to join the company's budget product portfolio is the Vivo Y71t. The device is announced in China powered by the Dimenity 810 SoC and a dual-camera module. The device brings some other modern-day features to the table for affordable pricing. The complete specifications, as well as the pricing, are listed below:
Vivo Y71t Complete Specifications, Software
The Vivo Y71t has been announced with an FHD+ AMOLED display that measures 6.44-inches. The panel supports a standard 60Hz refresh rate and has a waterdrop notch instead of a punch-hole cutout for selfies and video calling.
This notch is equipped with a 16MP camera for selfies and video calling with an f/2.2 aperture.
The primary imaging setup at the back has only dual sensors including a 64MP primary sensor and an 8MP ultra-wide-angle sensor.
This is a slightly different approach than the general triple and quad-camera module on the mid-range phones. The Vivo Y71t is powered by the Diemsnity 810 SoC which is a new affordable octa-core 5G processor by MediaTek.
The Vivo Y71t has been launched with 8GB RAM option 128GB/256GB storage option. It also has a microSD card support (up to 256GB) for storage expansion.
The firmware pre-installed is Android 11 OS which is wrapped around the new OriginOS 1.0 interface. The device offers a USB Type-C port, Wi-Fi, dual SIM support, a 3.5mm headphone jack, and Bluetooth connectivity options.
For security, this handset has an in-display fingerprint scanner. The Vivo Y71t uses a 4,000 mAh battery to keep the processor ticking. This setup is slightly smaller compared to the competition where you get a 5,000 mAh or above battery unit. The fast charging speed here is 44W which makes up for the smaller battery size.
Vivo Y71t Price, Expected India Launch Date
The Vivo Y71t with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage configuration will be available for purchase at 1,799 Yuan which is around Rs. 21,000 in Indian currency. The 8GB RAM+ 256GB storage option is announced at 1,999 Yuan which is roughly around Rs. 23,000.
The color options are dual, i.e, Midnight Blue and Mirage. The details related to the Vivo Y1t's India launch are at large. The company has also no revealed the timeline for its debut in the remaining markets.