- 7 hrs ago Friendship Day Gift Ideas: Budget Smartphones Gift Your Best Friend
- 13 hrs ago Mi HyperSonic: A 20,000mAh PowerBank With 50W Fast-Charging At Rs. 3,499
- 14 hrs ago Infinix X1 40-inch Android Smart TV Launched At Introductory Price Of Rs. 19,999
- 14 hrs ago How To Save Broadband And Landline Installation Charges Of BSNL
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: Archer Atanu Das crashes out after a tight contest
- Finance Bitcoin At 2 Month High Of Close To $42000; Still Down 35% From Peak Levels
- Movies Bigg Boss OTT: Neha Bhasin Is The First Contestant Of Karan Johar’s Show; Watch Promo
- News PM Modi to address IPS probationers on July 31 via video conferencing
- Education CBSE 12th Marksheet: How To Download CBSE 12th Marksheet Online?
- Automobiles Citroen CC21 Compact-SUV Spied Testing In Bangalore Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
- Lifestyle Food Combinations That Are Bad For Your Kid's Health
Wickedleak Wammy Neo 3: Top 7 specifications and features to know
Earlier this month, Mumbai based smartphone vendor, Wickedleak announced the Wammy Neo 3 smartphone to take on its domestic as well as Chinese rivals in the market. This is an Android powered smartphone that comes for a price of Rs 15,990, and is available from the company's own website.
Here we take a look at 7 Key Specifications and Features of the Wickedleak Wammy Neo 3 smartphone:
The Wickedleak Wammy Neo 3 features a 5.5-inch IPS OGS display of full HD quality, cramming in 1080x1920 pixels resolution with a pixel density of 401PPI.
The power of eight cores
Speaking of chipset, the Wickedleak Wammy Neo 3 is powered by an octa-core MediaTek MT6752 chipset with a clock speed of 1.7GHz. There is plenty of storage space on the phone as it features 3GB of LPDDR3 RAM, and bears 16GB of internal storage space that can be expanded up to 64GB on microSD card.
In the camera department, the Wammy Neo 3 offers a 14-megapixel primary camera paired with flash, placed on the rear panel. Up front, there is a 4.9-megapixel camera with 84-degree wide-angle lens, which should attract selfie lovers.
Lollipop it is!
In terms of software, the Wammy Neo 3 phone comes with Android 5.1 Lollipop topped with native UI out-of-the-box.
In terms of connectivity, the phone has dual-SIM slots with 4G LTE network support on SIM 1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS/ A-GPS, and others like HotKnot, and Micro-USB with OTG support.
This 5.5-inch smartphone is powered by a battery of 3000mAh capacity, which ensure that the device keeping running for a day, without needing a recharge.
Wickedleak has added multiple sensors including ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, accelerometer, magnetometer, and gyroscope in the Wammy Neo 3.