- 40 min ago Battlegrounds Mobile India Pre-Registration Is Live: How To Pre-Register Via Google Play Store
- 56 min ago Redmi Note 10S First India Sale Today At 12 PM: Where To Buy, Sale Offers
- 59 min ago Free Fire Redeem Codes For May 18; Get Titan Mark Gun Skins, More
- 1 hr ago Amazon Daily Quiz Answers For May 18, 2021: Win Rs. 10,000 Pay Balance
- News Narada: After HC stayed bail, two Bengal ministers stayed the night in jail
- Finance Yes Bank Revises Interest Rates On FD, Check New Rates Here
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3: How To Vote For Dimpal Bhal, Manikuttan, Anoop Krishnan, Sai Vishnu & Others?
- Sports La Liga to use four special signals for broadcasting simultaneous kick-offs
- Lifestyle Summer Makeup Trends: Fiery Eye Makeup You Can Try This Season
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Jimny 5-Door To Unveil Next Year: Could Feature A Turbo-Petrol Engine
- Education BPSC 66th Mains Exam Postponed Due To COVID
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
Wickedleak Wammy Neo 3: Top 7 specifications and features to know
Earlier this month, Mumbai based smartphone vendor, Wickedleak announced the Wammy Neo 3 smartphone to take on its domestic as well as Chinese rivals in the market. This is an Android powered smartphone that comes for a price of Rs 15,990, and is available from the company's own website.
Here we take a look at 7 Key Specifications and Features of the Wickedleak Wammy Neo 3 smartphone:
The Wickedleak Wammy Neo 3 features a 5.5-inch IPS OGS display of full HD quality, cramming in 1080x1920 pixels resolution with a pixel density of 401PPI.
The power of eight cores
Speaking of chipset, the Wickedleak Wammy Neo 3 is powered by an octa-core MediaTek MT6752 chipset with a clock speed of 1.7GHz. There is plenty of storage space on the phone as it features 3GB of LPDDR3 RAM, and bears 16GB of internal storage space that can be expanded up to 64GB on microSD card.
In the camera department, the Wammy Neo 3 offers a 14-megapixel primary camera paired with flash, placed on the rear panel. Up front, there is a 4.9-megapixel camera with 84-degree wide-angle lens, which should attract selfie lovers.
Lollipop it is!
In terms of software, the Wammy Neo 3 phone comes with Android 5.1 Lollipop topped with native UI out-of-the-box.
In terms of connectivity, the phone has dual-SIM slots with 4G LTE network support on SIM 1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS/ A-GPS, and others like HotKnot, and Micro-USB with OTG support.
This 5.5-inch smartphone is powered by a battery of 3000mAh capacity, which ensure that the device keeping running for a day, without needing a recharge.
Wickedleak has added multiple sensors including ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, accelerometer, magnetometer, and gyroscope in the Wammy Neo 3.