- 53 min ago Exclusive: Thomson Audio To Launch Smart Alexa, Google Powered Devices In India
- 11 hrs ago Flipkart Sale: Must Check Out Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- 12 hrs ago Buy Xiaomi Smartphones With Irresistible Discounts On Amazon
- 13 hrs ago OnePlus 8 Series Limited Edition Sale Set For May 29, Open Sale Delayed
- Movies Ponmagal Vandhal Full Movie In HD Print Leaked On Tamilrockers
- Finance CBDT Issues Form 26AS With Share And Real Estate Transaction
- Sports Kohli right guy to take Indian cricket forward, Stokes is best cricketer now: Botham
- News India, China don’t need US help to resolve border frictions: Chinese official media
- Lifestyle Alaya F Represents The Modern Indian Bride Through Her Recent Magazine Cover And How Beautifully!
- Automobiles 2020 Datsun Redi-GO Facelift Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 2.83 Lakh
- Travel 12 Best Places To Visit In South India In June
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Wickedleak Wammy Neo 3: Top 7 specifications and features to know
Earlier this month, Mumbai based smartphone vendor, Wickedleak announced the Wammy Neo 3 smartphone to take on its domestic as well as Chinese rivals in the market. This is an Android powered smartphone that comes for a price of Rs 15,990, and is available from the company's own website.
Here we take a look at 7 Key Specifications and Features of the Wickedleak Wammy Neo 3 smartphone:
The Wickedleak Wammy Neo 3 features a 5.5-inch IPS OGS display of full HD quality, cramming in 1080x1920 pixels resolution with a pixel density of 401PPI.
The power of eight cores
Speaking of chipset, the Wickedleak Wammy Neo 3 is powered by an octa-core MediaTek MT6752 chipset with a clock speed of 1.7GHz. There is plenty of storage space on the phone as it features 3GB of LPDDR3 RAM, and bears 16GB of internal storage space that can be expanded up to 64GB on microSD card.
In the camera department, the Wammy Neo 3 offers a 14-megapixel primary camera paired with flash, placed on the rear panel. Up front, there is a 4.9-megapixel camera with 84-degree wide-angle lens, which should attract selfie lovers.
Lollipop it is!
In terms of software, the Wammy Neo 3 phone comes with Android 5.1 Lollipop topped with native UI out-of-the-box.
In terms of connectivity, the phone has dual-SIM slots with 4G LTE network support on SIM 1, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.0, and GPS/ A-GPS, and others like HotKnot, and Micro-USB with OTG support.
This 5.5-inch smartphone is powered by a battery of 3000mAh capacity, which ensure that the device keeping running for a day, without needing a recharge.
Wickedleak has added multiple sensors including ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, accelerometer, magnetometer, and gyroscope in the Wammy Neo 3.