TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 2019 Lok Sabha — All You Need To Know
- Hero ISL To Resume From Jan 25th; Kerala Blasters To Face ATK
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
The list includes a range of smartphones launched by Motorola such as the recently launched Moto Z to a bit old Moto G (4th Gen). Interestingly, it doesn't include Moto's latest budget handset, the Moto E3 power.
This news comes as a huge disappointment for the Moto E3 Power users in the country since it is not even a month old. Sadly, even after a month's time of announcing the list of devices eligible for the update, the company has chosen to stay mum about the status of the Moto E3 Power software update.
If there's one thing that Motorola brand is famous for, it has to be the near Stock Android experience and timely software updates they provide. But, given the situation of Moto E3 Power things don't appear to be the same.
If the list of devices receiving the update is observed carefully, you'll see that company's high-end smartphones like the Nexus 6, Moto X Play, and a few other similarly priced smartphones are receiving the update. Budget segment smartphones like the Moto E3 Power are being left out which is quite unlikely of Moto.
Currently, the Moto E3 Power users will have to make do with the Android 6.0 Marshmallow. We hope Moto will soon announce a software update for the device. Until then, keep looking at this space for more information.