TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Windows 10 Mobile ROM Now Available for Xiaomi Mi 4
The launch date for the most-awaited Windows 10 platform is just a month away. Microsoft is aiming big at the Asian market with its next operating system, by allowing Windows 10 Mobile ROM for Android devices. Yes, the company, has released the technical preview ROM for Xiaomi Mi 4 smartphone.
Xiaomi Mi 4 owners can now download the Windows 10 Mobile Technical Preview ROM for their smartphone. But, the ROM comes with a special password-protected tool to perform the installation, which means the ROM is currently available only for registered beta testers. The ROM comes with Windows 10 Mobile 12562.82 version and is 700MB in size.
A report by Softpedia claims that back in March, at the WinHEC 2015 (Windows Hardware Engineering Community), Microsoft and Xiaomi had announced that they are working together to roll out Windows 10 Mobile technical preview ROM for Xiaomi Mi 4 smartphone.
By making the latest mobile OS ROM available for the Android users, Microsoft aiming to roll out ROM on more Android smartphones including the ZTE Nubia 9.
Check out the video below that shows Xiaomi Mi 4 smartphone running Windows 10 Mobile Technical Preview ROM.