- 9 hrs ago 13th Gen Intel Core Series Of Desktop Processors Are Here: 5.8GHz Clock Speed, 24-Cores, And More
- 9 hrs ago Intel Arc A770 GPU Announced At IntelOn 2022 Event
- 11 hrs ago Citroen C3 Electric Spotted In India, Could Launch On September 29
- 12 hrs ago Moto G72 Renders Reveal Possible Design; India Launch Imminent
- News PFI and affiliates banned
- Sports Road Safety World Series 2022, 1st Semi-Final: India Legends vs Australia Legends, all you need to know
- Finance Intraday Stocks To Watch Today On 28 September 2022: ZEEL, UBL, HCLTECH
- Movies Bigg Boss 16 Press Con: Salman Reveals 1st Contestant; Talks About WKW, His Fee & His Mom Not Watching BB 15
- Lifestyle Hair Dusting: New Hair Cutting Technique You Should Know About
- Travel List Of 7 Wonders Of The New World
- Education 1647 vacancies in Himachal HPSSC: Know Eligibility, How to Apply, Salary and Details of Vacancy
- Automobiles The Volkswagen Gen.Travel Is A Look Into Our Relaxing Autonomous Future
Xiaomi 12T Pro With 200MP Camera Launching In September
Xiaomi is all set to match Motorola by launching its very first smartphone with a whopping 200MP camera. The Xiaomi 12T Pro is said to be the first smartphone to feature Samsung's 200MP smartphone camera sensor -- ISOCELL HP1, and here are the details regarding Xiaomi's upcoming performance-centric smartphone.
Xiaomi 12T Pro Camera Specifications
Despite having a 200MP primary camera, the Xiaomi 12T Pro will not be a camera-centric device, as it is said to feature a triple camera setup with an 8MP ultra-wide angle lens and a 2MP macro lens. The phone is also said to include a 20MP selfie camera.
Xiaomi 12T Pro Hardware Specifications
Just like the flagship 200MP primary camera, the Xiaomi 12T Pro is powered by the Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC. The phone will offer at least 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage, while the high-end variant of the device will offer 12GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
The Xiaomi 12T Pro is said to come with a 6.7-inch OLED display with FHD+ resolution and 120Hz refresh rate. The phone will have an in-display fingerprint sensor, and the phone will also have a 5,000 mAh battery with support for 120W fast charging via the USB Type-C port.
In terms of software experience, the Xiaomi 12T Pro will deliver MIUI 13 OS based on Android 12 OS, and the device is expected to receive an Android 13 update in the coming days. Unlike the upcoming Xiaomi 12S Ultra, the Xiaomi 12T Pro looks like a performance-oriented smartphone and is likely to be priced aggressively despite having a 200MP camera.
Xiaomi 12T Pro— Yogesh Brar (@heyitsyogesh) August 15, 2022
- 6.7" 1.5k OLED, 120Hz
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1 SoC
- Rear Cam: 200MP + 8MP (UW) + 2MP (Macro)
- Front Cam: 20MP
- 8/12GB RAM
- 128/256GB storage
- Android 12, MIUI 13
- 5,000mAh battery, 120W
- in-display FP
First look out today
Coming To India?
The Xiaomi 12T Pro is expected to launch in India post the international launch. Looking at the specifications, the Xiaomi 12T Pro might cost around Rs. 50,000 and is expected to compete against the OnePlus 10T and the iQOO 9T.