- 49 min ago Vivo Y02 With IPS LCD, 5000mAh Battery Launched: A Good Entry-Level Option For India?
- 1 hr ago "Not Hacked", Claims WhatsApp: Should Users Still Be Cautious While Using App?
- 17 hrs ago Oppo Find N2 Foldable Smartphone Spotted On Geekbench; Could Be Powered By Snapdragon 8+ Gen 1
- 18 hrs ago Massive WhatsApp Data Breach Leaks Users' Phone Numbers; Should You Worry?
- Sports Relive the moments: The top five batting partnerships for India in ODIs
- Finance ICICI Securities Maintains Buy Rating For Large Cap Auto Stock, Target Price Rs 180
- News India and Israel will survive the damage Lapid's remarks has inflicted: Ex-Israeli envoy
- Movies The Kashmir Files Row: ‘You Should Be Ashamed’ Israeli Envoy Bashes Nadav Lapid For His Comments
- Automobiles Volkswagen, Skoda Facility In Aurangabad Now Runs On 100 Per Cent Solar Energy
- Lifestyle 7 Foods That Have The Biggest Impact On Blood Sugar Levels
- Education AP Police Recruitment 2022 For 6500+ SI, Constable Posts; Know Selection Process, Vacancy Details & More
- Travel Serra Verde Express – Wild Ride In Brazil
Xiaomi 13 Pro Leaked Specs Reveal Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 SoC, Leica Cameras; First Phone With New Chipset?
The race to launch the next-gen flagship with the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 is getting intense. Motorola, iQOO, and Samsung are among the top OEMs lined up for launch with the advanced SoC. Now, the alleged Xiaomi 13 Pro is joining the race to launch its next-gen flagship with the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2. Can this premium phone take on other flagships?
Popular tipster Yogesh Brar has revealed the alleged specifications of the Xiaomi 13 Pro on Twitter. From the looks of it, the upcoming Xiaomi might redefine the flagship segment as it might be competitively priced like its predecessor.
Xiaomi 13 Pro Specs Leaked
The tipster claims the Xiaomi 13 Pro will ship with a 6.7-inch AMOLED E6 LTPO display sporting 2K resolution. Under the hood, the upcoming Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 chipset will power the smartphone, making it a premium, performance-centric device. Xiaomi is expected to offer up to 12GB of RAM and 512GB of storage for the new smartphone.
More importantly, Xiaomi seems to have upped its camera game. The tipster claims the alleged Xiaomi 13 Pro will feature a triple-camera setup, 50MP IMX989 sensor for the primary lens measuring in at an inch, a 50MP ultra-wide lens, and a 50MP telephoto shooter. Xiaomi is also rumored to feature a 32MP front camera as well.
Xiaomi 13 Pro— Yogesh Brar (@heyitsyogesh) October 31, 2022
- 6.7" E6 2K LTPO
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 2
- 8/12GB RAM
- 128/256/512GB storage
- Rear Cam: 50MP (1" IMX989) + 50MP (UW) + 50MP (Tele)
- Front Cam: 32MP
- Android 13, MIUI 14*
- 4,800mAh battery, 120W fast charging
- Surge C2, P2 chip
- Leica color science
Xiaomi will continue its Leica partnership for the upcoming flagship. This will allow Leica's proprietary color science to be used for the Xiaomi 13 Pro. The tipster states the phone will also bring in Surge C2 and P2 chipsets.
The Xiaomi 13 Pro will reportedly pack in a 4,800 mAh battery with 120W fast charging support. It will also run the Android 13 OS with the MIUI 14 custom skin on top. All these rumored features, if true, will make the upcoming Xiaomi 13 Pro a premium flagship device.
Xiaomi 13 Pro Launch in India: What to Expect?
The upcoming Xiaomi 13 Pro with the Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 is set against similar devices, such as Moto X40, Samsung Galaxy S23 lineup, OnePlus 11 Pro, and more. These smartphones are also rumored to bring in premium features in terms of design, camera, and fast charging.
Moreover, all these devices are expected to launch in the coming weeks, even before the year ends. Presently, the launch date of the Xiaomi 13 Pro is still under wraps and could be one of the first devices to debut with the new chipset. More details are expected to surface in the coming weeks.