TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Xiaomi is all set to globally announce the successor of Redmi Note next week. Dubbed as Redmi Note 2, this will be released along with MIUI 7 on August 13, as per the reports from MyDrivers.
Also, the retailer has listed the 32GB variant for 799CNY (approx Rs. 8,204), while the 16GB will be priced lower than this.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 - Rumoured Specifications
Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 will sport a 5.5-inch Full HD display with a resolution of 1920x1080 pixels. It is expected to come with 2GHz octa-core MediaTek MT6795 processor with PowerVR G6200 GPU, besides 2GB of RAM.
This phone will be equipped with 16GB of built-in memory, with an expansion option of up to 32GB via microSD card slot on board.
If the rumour turns out to be true, this device will feature 13-megapixel rear camera with dual LED Flash, and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. In terms of software, it might be shipped with Android 5.0 Lollipop with MIUI.
Moving to the connectivity options, it is expected to support options like 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, and GPS. The whole hardware will be powered by a 3020mAh battery. As per the report, the Redmi Note 2 is said to be launched in Black, White, Red, Orange, Yellow and Green colour variants.