- 8 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 12 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 15 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 17 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Xiaomi announces a new IRCTC booking status feature
Xiaomi announces a new smart IRCTC SMS feature that's coming soon to MIUI.
Xiaomi at an event on Monday launched its newest budget smartphone, the Redmi 4A. Interestingly, this was not the only announcement from the company. During the launch, the Chinese conglomerate also revealed a new smart SMS feature and said that the feature will come with the next MIUI update.
Further, this new SMS feature will now make IRCTC train booking details more comprehensible and clear. Xiaomi has introduced this feature mostly due to the popularity of IRCTC messages in India. Besides, the company basically wants to make it easier for users to easily stay updated with their train and booking status.
Users familiar with IRCTC's booking process know that the confirmation message usually comes in the form of a standard text message which mentions various details like the PNR, train number, time of departure and destination in a plain fashion.
However, the new SMS feature that will come with the updated version of MIUI will instead display the same message in an organized ticket-like format as shown in the image. So users will be able to easily figure out what is what. Seems like Xiaomi is extensively working on delivering better user experience with their smartphones.
On the other hand, while this redesigned IRCTC message feature will take some time to reach all the users, it is most likely that MIUI 8 and above will get this new SMS feature first.