TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Of late, we have been coming across leaks and speculations regarding a device codenamed Xiaomi Chiron. Previously, there were claims that it could be the Mi Mix 2.
Now the Xiaomi Chiron has again hit the headlines as it was spotted on the GFXBench benchmarking database. Given that the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 is already official, it is evident that the device is another one from the stable of Xiaomi. Also, the specifications listed on the benchmarking site are different from that of the Mi Mix 2 tipping that is a different device.
According to the GFXBench listing, the Xiaomi Chiron boasts of a 5.6-inch FHD 1080p display. Under its hood, the device will make use of an octa-core processor at 2.4GHz clock speed paired with Adreno 540 GPU. Though the exact chipset is not revealed by the listing, it is believed to be the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835. The device is listed to feature 6GB RAM and 256GB storage capacity as well.
On the imaging front, the alleged Xiaomi Chiron smartphone is claimed to feature a 12MP rear camera with the ability to record 4K videos and a 5MP selfie camera as well. The Chiron seems to miss out on the NFC support for payments on the go.
There are speculations that the Xiaomi Chiron could be either the Mi Note 3 Pro or the Mi 6 Plus. The flagship Xiaomi Mi 6 was launched in April this year but the Mi 6 Plus that surfaced in several leaks and speculations were not announced. Eventually, the Chiron with the high-end Snapdragon 835 SoC could be the bigger kin of the flagship device.