TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Xiaomi has launched its Mi MIX 2S, which was the successor of the Mi Mix 2 back in March. The company has changed the specifications of the phone and bring minor redesign. Now the Chinese smartphone maker has introduced a new variant of Mi MIX 2S called the Mi MIX 2S Art Special Edition in China.
This new variant of the phone has been designed by the company in collaboration with the British Museum. The smartphone is the work of art and it is different from the standard variant. The Mi MIX 2S Art Special Edition comes with a customized packaging and a unique design. The phone is designed with laser engraving with an ancient design at the back which gives tribute to art and science. A customized back cover is also there with the phone.
There are no changes made with the specifications of new variant its same as the standard variant, except its unique design and the material and texture of the finish.
Just to recall, the Mi MIX 2S features the same front design as its predecessor, but the back features new vertically placed dual-camera setup and a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner. The smartphone sports a 5.99-inch LCD display with a resolution of 2160 x 1080 pixels along with an aspect ratio of 18:9. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC, coupled with Adreno 630 GPU, paired with 8GB of RAM and 256GB internal storage.
On the camera part, the smartphone comes with a dual camera setup on the rear. The primary 12-megapixel sensor offers a wider f/1.8 aperture and 1.4-micron pixel size. The secondary 12-megapixel camera has a narrower f/2.4 aperture but acts a telephoto lens with 2x optical zoom. The primary camera also offers 4-axis optical image stabilization along with dual-tone LED flash. On the front, the smartphone houses a 5-megapixel selfie camera with f/2.0 aperture and 1080p video recording.
On the connectivity part, the Mi MIX 2S offers features like WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC and 4G LTE. The smartphone supports Qi wireless charging and uses USB Type-C port. It is backed by a 3,400mAh battery and runs MIUI 9.5 based on Android Oreo. The Mi MIX 2S Art Special Edition is priced at CNY 4,299 (around Rs 45,300).