- Alcatel 5V announced with Face Unlock, dual rear cameras and more
- IFFCO launches new “iMandi App” aimed at rural digital revolution
- These Huawei devices to receive GPU Turbo update soon
- Flipkart Big Shopping Day: Honor 7A, Redmi Note 5 Pro, Pixel 2, Mi MIX 2, Moto Z2 Force and more
- Samsung Galaxy S10 won't be the company-first to feature in-screen fingerprint sensor
- You can get Rs. 1,000 discount on Vivo NEX S on Amazon India
Recently, the Chinese smartphone manufacturer, Xiaomi have launched Redmi 4X in China and just today we also got to know that the company came up with higher memory variant of the same device.
Now, it's all about the new Xiaomi Redmi 4 which occupied the internet space with quite a lot of rumors. The company is all set to launch this new phone in India on May 16th. This phone is an upgraded version of the budget-friendly Redmi 3s and 3S prime which were launched last year. So, this smartphone will surely make a big hit in the market. Let us see what this upgraded phone has got to offer.
Slight changes in design
The Xiaomi Redmi 4 will have subtle changes in its design when compared to its predecessors. The Xiaomi Redmi 4 may come with a Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor integrated on it.
They are also said to have a 13-megapixel primary camera and a 5-megapixel front facing selfie shooter.
An affordable price
This is a budget-friendly phone priced between Rs. 6,999 and Rs. 8,999. With many outstanding features compared to Redmi 3s and 3S prime, this phone will be great hit because of its low price. This is also the first cheaper phone to come in a premium black color.
The Xiaomi Redmi 4 will be made available in two different storage variants - 2GB of RAM + 16GB of native storage and 3GB of RAM + 32GB of internal memory.
This handset is expected to come with a fingerprint sensor on both the variants. It is said to run on Android 6.0 with Xiaomi's own MIUI on top of it.