TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Xiaomi Announces Redmi 2 Enhanced Version: What About India Release?
Chinese handset maker, Xiaomi has launched another variant of Redmi 2, which is called as Redmi 2 Enhanced in the Singapore market.
Initially, this device was launched was launched as Redmi 2 Limited Edition in China. This device comes with 2GB RAM and 16GB of inbuilt memory, which is double the standard Redmi 2 version.
Redmi 2 Enhanced - Key Specifications
Redmi 2 Enhanced, sports a 4.7-inch display with 720p HD which is translated into 312ppi and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 2. It is powered by a Snapdragon processor clocked at 1.2GHz along with 2GB RAM.
On the storage front, this device sports a 16GB variant. However, the company has announced earlier about the launch of 16GB variant in India.
The Redmi 2 flashes a 8MP rear camera with LED flash while the front has a 2MP snapper for selfies and video-calling.
Running on Android 4.4 KitKat, the device has a MIUI 6 incorporated into it's OS. The device supports dual SIM LTE support. Meaning, you can use 3G/4G on both your SIM cards.
Moreover, the connectivity options includes dual SIM slots, Wi-Fi, USB OTG, Bluetooth. Also, the Redmi 2 will be available in Pink, Yellow, Green, Grey and White color variants.
Further, Xiaomi has slashed the price of Redmi 2 by Rs. 1000, which is now available for Rs. 5,999. Will Xiaomi launch the Redmi 2 Limited Edition in India, whats your take? Let us know in the comment box below.