- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Xiaomi Announces Redmi 2 Enhanced Version: What About India Release?
Chinese handset maker, Xiaomi has launched another variant of Redmi 2, which is called as Redmi 2 Enhanced in the Singapore market.
Initially, this device was launched was launched as Redmi 2 Limited Edition in China. This device comes with 2GB RAM and 16GB of inbuilt memory, which is double the standard Redmi 2 version.
Redmi 2 Enhanced - Key Specifications
Redmi 2 Enhanced, sports a 4.7-inch display with 720p HD which is translated into 312ppi and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 2. It is powered by a Snapdragon processor clocked at 1.2GHz along with 2GB RAM.
On the storage front, this device sports a 16GB variant. However, the company has announced earlier about the launch of 16GB variant in India.
The Redmi 2 flashes a 8MP rear camera with LED flash while the front has a 2MP snapper for selfies and video-calling.
Running on Android 4.4 KitKat, the device has a MIUI 6 incorporated into it's OS. The device supports dual SIM LTE support. Meaning, you can use 3G/4G on both your SIM cards.
Moreover, the connectivity options includes dual SIM slots, Wi-Fi, USB OTG, Bluetooth. Also, the Redmi 2 will be available in Pink, Yellow, Green, Grey and White color variants.
Further, Xiaomi has slashed the price of Redmi 2 by Rs. 1000, which is now available for Rs. 5,999. Will Xiaomi launch the Redmi 2 Limited Edition in India, whats your take? Let us know in the comment box below.