- 3 hrs ago Oppo Reno 8T Series Introduced In Vietnam Ahead Of India Launch On February 3
- 3 hrs ago Samsung, Google, And Qualcomm To Jointly Develop “XR” System For Extended Reality Immersive Computing
- 3 hrs ago Here’s How Much Samsung Galaxy S23 Series Will Cost In India
- 4 hrs ago Moto E13 Will Go Official In India On February 8: Features Detailed
- Finance Railways To Be Key Focus For Govt: 3 Stocks That Can Jump, Brokerages Bullish
- Sports Lab test confirms Aaron Phangiso bowls with non-compliant action, spinner not allowed to bowl in SA20
- News Why Pakistanis using #BoysWillBeBoys hash tag to target its politicians?
- Movies BB16 | Ex-Winner Slams Nimrit For Being Unfair To Priyanka During Torture Task; Says ‘Haath Se Hataoge Toh…’
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Beauty Tips: It’s Pretty Simple And Direct!
- Travel Ultimate Ancient Landmarks to Add to Your Bucket List
- Education TNDTE Diploma Result Announced; Check Details Here
- Automobiles Hyundai Creta, Alcazar Updated – Gets New Diesel Engine & More Features
Xiaomi Mi 10 Series With 8K Recording, Snapdragon 865 Goes Live: Price And Specifications
Xiaomi has finally launched its latest flagship smartphone - the Mi 10 Series which covers all the premium features. The highlights of the Mi 10 and the Mi 10 Pro are 108MP camera, latest Wi-Fi 6, curved AMOLED display, wireless charging support, 65W fast wired charging, and a lot more. Here are the details:
Xiaomi Mi 10 Specifications
The newly launched Xiaomi Mi 10 launched with a curved AMOLED display with a screen size of 6.7-inch with 1,120 nits peak brightness and a contrast ratio of 5000000:1. The smartphone also features a 90Hz refresh rate and 180Hz touch sampling rate which makes it more capable for smartphone gaming. Besides, the company has also included a punch-hole camera setup at the top-left corner of the phone which delivers an edge-to-edge screen experience.
Xiaomi Mi 10 With Liquid Cooling Tech
Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by Qualcomm's latest Snapdragon 865 Soc with 5G connectivity support. The Mi 10 is paired with LPDDR5 8GB/12GB RAM with 128GB and 256GB onboard storage respectively. On the hardware part, Xiaomi has also equipped the smartphone with the latest Wi-Fi 6 and UFS 3.0 for high-speed storage. Meanwhile, the smartphone also packs a Super VC liquid-cooled heat dissipation to maintain the temperature while high-intensive gaming.
Xiaomi Mi 10 65W Charging Adapter
The Xiaomi Mi 10 is juiced by a 4780 mAh non-removable battery with 30W fast flash charge + 30W wireless flash charge + 10W wireless reverse charge support. However, this one doesn't come with 65W charging adapter in the retail box. Besides, the company is also offering a cooling dock which can de be attached with the smartphone to beat the excessive heat while gaming. It runs on Android 10 on top of MIUI 11.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Camera
On the optical from, the Mi 10 comes with a quad-camera setup with the combination of 108MP Samsung's ISOCELL Bright HMX sensor +13MP ultra-wide-angle lens + 2MP periscope lens + 2MP macro lens along with an LED flash. Thanks to SD 865 the smartphone is capable of shooting videos in 8K resolution with OIS and EIS support. Upfront, the smartphone houses a 20MP selfie shoot.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro Features
On the other hand the Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro packs almost similar specifications with some here and there tweaks. The Mi 10 arrives with 50x digital zoom, 10x hybrid optical zoom on the camera specifications. The smartphone offers 50W fast flash charge + 30W wireless flash charge + 10W wireless reverse charge. Apart from this rest of the features are same.
Xiaomi Mi 10 Price And Availability
The Xiaomi Mi 10 is launched with a price tag of RMB 3,999 (approx. Rs. 40,910) for base variant with 8GB RAM and 128GB storage. The 8GB RAM + 256GB ROM variant is listed for RMB 4,299 (approx Rs. 43,980). The top-end model with 12GB RAM and 256GB storage variant will cost RMB 4,699 (approx 48,080).
Mi 10 Pro Price And Availability
The Xiaomi Mi 10 Pro is listed for RMB 4,999 (approx Rs. 51,140) for 8GB RAM + 256GB ROM. The 12GB RAM with 256GB storage is launched with a price point of RMB 5499 (approx Rs 56,250) and the the 12GB RAM + 512GB storage variant is listed for RMB 5,999 (approx Rs 61,370). Both the smartphones are already up for pre-orders on the company's official website.