- 6 hrs ago Apple Car Scaled Back and Delayed; No Self-Driving Despite $100,000 Price Tag
- 13 hrs ago Realme UI 4.0 To Debut On December 8 In India: List Of Eligible Devices
- 14 hrs ago Realme 10 Pro, 10 Pro+ To Launch In India: Everything We Know About These Android Phones
- 15 hrs ago Moto G13 4G Mid-Range Smartphone Clears BIS Certification, Launch Imminent
- News India is home to great diversity of faiths: US after listing China, Pak as 'countries of particular concern
- Sports FIFA World Cup 2022: Goncalo Ramos nets a hattrick as Portugal win 6-1 to book quarterfinal berth
- Finance ICICI Securities Recommends Buy This Multibagger Midcap Engineering Stock, Sees Robust Gains
- Travel Unbelievable Things You Never Knew About Matterhorn Mountain
- Movies Pawan Kalyan’s Next: Fans Demand Makers To Rope In Anirudh Ravichander To Compose Music
- Education UPSC Mains 2022 Results Declared, 2079 Candidates qualified for Interview
- Automobiles Top 3 Crowd-Pullers At The India Bike Week 2022 – 822cc Himalayan & More
- Lifestyle Sara Ali Khan's Natural Skincare Ingredient Is A God Given! 2 Ways You Can Use It!
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Color Variants Confirmed; Features, Availability, And More
Xiaomi is all set to launch the Mi 11 Lite on June 22 in India. As we are approaching closer to the launch, the brand is revealing the features of the smartphone. The company has recently confirmed that the smartphone will sport a 10-bit AMOLED panel.
Now the latest teaser has revealed the color variants of the Mi 11 Lite. The Mi 11 Lite was launched in both 4G and 5G variants. As of now, there is no official word on the launch of the Mi 11 Lite 5G in India.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Color Variants confirmed Ahead Of Official Launch
The company took to its Twitter handle to confirm the color variant of the upcoming Mi 11 Lite. The phone will be available in three color options namely Tuscany Coral, Jazz Blue, and Vinyl Black. The tweet also mentions these colors are inspired by a region in Italy, a music genre & phonographic records.
We're very excited to reveal 3 beautiful color variants of #Mi11Lite 😍— Mi India (@XiaomiIndia) June 18, 2021
🟤 Tuscany Coral
🔵 Jazz Blue
⚫️ Vinyl Black
These colors are inspired by a region in Italy, a music genre & phonographic records
Tell us your favorite color
Launching 22nd June, 12PM#LiteAndLoaded pic.twitter.com/LYOVvFAFbY
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite Features In India
The phone is believed to launch in India with identical features as the global model. The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite will pack the Snapdragon 732G SoC and a 6.55-inch full-HD+ (1080 x 2400 pixels) display. It will also support a 90Hz refresh rate and the Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection.
The device will have a triple rear camera setup that will house a 64MP primary sensor, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 5MP sensor. Upfront, the Mi 11 Lite will sport a 16MP selfie shooter. Besides, the phone will pack a 4,250 mAh battery along with 33W fast charging support and a side-mounted fingerprint scanner for security.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite India Launch Details And Availability
The phone will be launching on June 22 launch at 12 PM which will be streamed live on the company's official YouTube channel and other social media handles. The phone will be available for purchase via Flipkart, mi.com, Mi Home, and other retail stores. Besides, the Flipkart microsite has also confirmed the design of the phone. The device will measure just 6.8 in thickness and weigh 157g, making it the slimmest and lightest phone of 2021.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite: Best Mid-range Device?
The Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite is rumored to come below Rs. 25,000 in India. Features like a powerful mid-range processor, 10-bit AMOLED panel, and its slim design can be best-selling points in this price range. However, the lack of 5G connectivity will be another drawback for the handset.