- 6 hrs ago List Of 7 Inch Screen Smartphones Available To Buy In India
- 12 hrs ago New Poco C Series Phone India Launch Confirmed On September 30; Is It The Poco C4?
- 14 hrs ago Realme GT Neo2 Launching Soon In India; Price, Features, Launch Timeline
- 14 hrs ago Amazon Headsets Days: Discount Offers On Headphones, Earbuds, Neckbands And More
- Movies Raame Aandalum Raavane Aandalum Twitter Review: Did The Mithun-Ramya Pandian Starrer Impress Audiences?
- Sports IPL 2021, KKR vs MI: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- News Narendra Modi meets Australian PM Scott Morrison in US ahead of 1st in-person Quad Summit
- Finance Realty Stocks To Buy As Outlook For The Sector Remains Bullish: Nifty Realty Gains 23% In 4 Session
- Lifestyle Tamannaah Bhatia, Sophie Choudry, And Other Divas Look Their Fashionable Best
- Automobiles Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
- Education NIOS Practical Hall Ticket 2021 Released For Oct-Nov Examination
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra First Sale Set For July 7 At 12 PM; Price, Offers, And Where To Buy
Xiaomi has finally announced the sale date for the much-awaited Mi 11 Ultra in India. However, the smartphone will be available in a limited quantity during the first sale on July 7. To recall, the smartphone was originally launched back in April alongside the Mi 11x and the 11X Pro smartphones. Both the Mi 11x and the 11X Pro have already gone for sale, while the sale of the Mi 11 Ultra was got postponed.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra First Sale And Offers In India
Xiaomi took to its official Twitter handle to announce the sale date of the handset. The Mi 11 Ultra will go for the first sale on July 7 at 12 PM via Mi.com and Mi Home Store. The smartphone comes with a price tag of Rs. 69,990 for the sole 12GB RAM + 256GB storage variant. It will be available in Ceramic Black and Ceramic White color options.
The 1st limited quantity sale batch of #Mi11Ultra has reached our warehouse, in style😎— Mi India (@XiaomiIndia) July 5, 2021
Limited Quantity Sale Starts
𝟕𝐭𝐡 𝐉𝐮𝐥𝐲, 𝟏𝟐 𝐍𝐨𝐨𝐧
Register for the first sale and avail a bunch of benefits: https://t.co/GGbHaZvU2d
RT🔁, comment🤳 if you loved the video pic.twitter.com/ka2jssTZvz
Interested buyers can purchase an Ultra gift card worth Rs. 1,999 which will give you guaranteed access to the sale. Besides, you can participate Mi Ultra challenge via social media where a few random lucky members can get access to the sale.
Xiaomi Mi 11 Ultra: Reasons To Buy
The Mi 11 Ultra is the premium offering from Xiaomi which sports a 6.81-inch E4 AMOLED display with QHD+ resolution and 120Hz refresh rate. The screen is also protected by the Corning Gorilla Glass Victus and supports HDR 10+. The phone also has a secondary display at the back which measures 1.1-inches in size based on OLED technology and has 126 x 294 pixels resolution.
Apart from the impressive display, the Mi 11 Ultra also packs a 5,000 mAh battery that supports 67W wired and wireless charging that takes just 36 minutes to charge 100 percent battery. The device is powered by the Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor and runs Android 11 with MIUI 12.
There is a triple rear camera setup that houses a 50MP primary sensor with OIS support, a 48MP ultra-wide-angle lens with a 128-degree field of view, and a 48MP telephoto lens with up to 120x digital zoom. Upfront, the Mi 11 Ultra has a 20MP selfie camera.
All in all, the Mi 11 Ultra can be a good pick to consider for an asking price of Rs. 69,990. However, there is an Rs. 5,000 instant discount for SBI Credit card users, bringing the price down to Rs. 64,990.