TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Xiaomi Mi 4 Price Slashed to Rs 19,999, to Take on OnePlus One
Soon after OnePlus announced a permanent price cut on the One smartphone, Chinese handset manufacturer Xiaomi too has slashed the price of Mi 4 in India. This move might help Xiaomi regain sales of Mi 4 and pave way for its other products.
Xiaomi has announced a permanent price cut of Rs. 2,000 for the 64GB variants of the Mi 4, which is now available for Rs. 19,999, down from Rs. 21,999. Initially, it was launched with the price tag of Rs. 23,999.
Xiaomi Mi4 - Key Specifications
Xiaomi Mi 4 sports a 5-inch IPS display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels which translates into 441 ppi. The display is protected with Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
The quad-core Snapdragon 801 chipset on the Mi 4 is clocked at 2.5 GHz, clubbed with Adreno 330 GPU and 3GB LPDDR3 RAM.
The Mi4 features a 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, Sony IMX214 BSI sensor and 4K video recording capability. Up front, it has an 8MP snapper with Sony Exmor R sensor.
Talking of storage, the Xiaomi Mi 4 comes with 64GB of built-in storage, without microSD slot. The phone ships with Android KitKat 4.4.3 wrapped under native MIUI 6.
This device is powered by a huge non-removable 3,080mAh Li-Ion battery, which can last up to 280 hours on standby, and run for up to 1.5 days on a full charge, company claims.
On the connectivity side, it supports 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS, Infra-Red port, microUSB v2.0, FM Radio, and 3.5mm audio jack. Sensors include of accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, and barometer.