- Xiaomi Mi MAX 3 priced at Rs 16,999 officially announced with up to 6 GB RAM
- Xiaomi reveals the specs of Mi Max 3 ahead of official launch
- Huami is all set to launch its first smartwatch in India: Expected to cost Rs 5999
- Xiaomi Mi MAX 3 official renders leak: Expected to cost Rs 17,000
- Now buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro for as low as Rs 649
- Android Oreo 8.1 update is available for Xiaomi Mi A1 just before the launch of the Mi A2
Xiaomi's plans regarding the launch of upcoming Xiaomi Mi 4C is no more a secret. The company has been planning the upgrade for quite a while. The company's upcoming device has already passed TENAA certification in China a few week back.
The rumored smartphone was first tipped on the AnTuTu benchmark, before clearing the TENAA certification in China.
The device has also made its appearance on Geek Bench with a codename Xiaomi Libra. There has been many leaks and details of the Xiaomi Mi 4C surfaced online. We have jotted down some of the interesting facts about the upcoming smartphone. Take a look at the slider below to know.
According to the GizChina, the Xiaomi's upcoming Mi 4C will be announced on September 22nd.
The smartphone will flaunt a 13 megapixel primary camera at the back as well as a 5 megapixel front-facing camera. The handset's camera will be equipped with a 5x optical zoom, an accelerometer and CMOS camera detector that can distinguish proximity and ambient light.
The smartphone is available in two storage models: 16GB and 64GB. The 16GB model will be come with 2GB of RAM, while the 64GB of model will have 3GB of RAM.
RAM And OS
The powerful hexa-core processor will be paired with 2GB/3GB of RAM and will run on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop underneath Xiaomi's own MIUI 7 OS.
The smartphone is expected to be powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 808 chipset at hexa-core processing power.
The Xiaomi Mi 4C to come with a 5 inch HD display at 1080 pixels.
The smartphone will pack a bigger 3,120mAh battery, which is expected to provided a longer battery backup.
It will reportedly have support for 3G, GPRS, LTE, Bluetooth, Infrared, FM radio and much more.