- 3 hrs ago Oppo Reno 8T Series Introduced In Vietnam Ahead Of India Launch On February 3
- 3 hrs ago Samsung, Google, And Qualcomm To Jointly Develop “XR” System For Extended Reality Immersive Computing
- 3 hrs ago Here’s How Much Samsung Galaxy S23 Series Will Cost In India
- 4 hrs ago Moto E13 Will Go Official In India On February 8: Features Detailed
- Finance Railways To Be Key Focus For Govt: 3 Stocks That Can Jump, Brokerages Bullish
- Sports Lab test confirms Aaron Phangiso bowls with non-compliant action, spinner not allowed to bowl in SA20
- News Why Pakistanis using #BoysWillBeBoys hash tag to target its politicians?
- Movies BB16 | Ex-Winner Slams Nimrit For Being Unfair To Priyanka During Torture Task; Says ‘Haath Se Hataoge Toh…’
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Beauty Tips: It’s Pretty Simple And Direct!
- Travel Ultimate Ancient Landmarks to Add to Your Bucket List
- Education TNDTE Diploma Result Announced; Check Details Here
- Automobiles Hyundai Creta, Alcazar Updated – Gets New Diesel Engine & More Features
Xiaomi Mi 4i 32GB Launched in India at Rs 14,999
The Chinese handset manufacturer, Xiaomi entered the Indian market with its flagship mobile Mi3 on the very same date, one year ago. Often referred as 'Apple of China' has made itself a successful player in the Indian smartphone market with some amazing device at dirt cheap price.
Today, in order to celebrate its first anniversary, Lei Jun's company has launched the 32GB variant of Mi 4i as expected. Initially, the 16GB of Mi 4i was launched in India back in April at Rs. 12,999.
Xiaomi Mi 4i - Key Specifications
Xiaomi Mi 4i, sports a 5-inch full HD IPS OGS display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels with a density of 441ppi. This device comes with a feature called "Sunlight display", which includes dynamic tone mapping that balances the screen brightness according to the lighting conditions.
Moreover, Mi 4i is clocked at 1.7GHz Snapdragon 615 Octa-core (1.1GHz quad-core + 1.7GHz quad-core) 64-bit processor along with 2GB RAM under the hood.
On the memory front, it comes with 32GB of built-in memory, with no expansion option. Moving on to the imaging factor, Mi 4i flaunts a 13MP rear camera with CMOS sensor, f/2.0 aperture, dual-tone flash and a 5MP selfie camera with f/1.8 aperture and 80 degrees wide angle lens.
Further on the form factor, Mi 4's lighter version comes with a unibody polycarbonate body along with a dimension's of 138.1mm tall, 69.6mm wide, 7.8mm thick and weighs around 130grams.
Also, the rear panel comes with soft-touch matte finish with anti-grease coating. However, Mi 4i is shipped with Android 5.0 Lollipop on top of MIUI 6, along with some features like Visual IVR.
This feature allows you to manage IVR menus. And the device supports six Indian languages including Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam.
However, it also supports connectivity options like 3G, dual SIM, LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS. Xiaomi Mi 4i is powered by a 3,120mAh battery with quick charging technology, where the battery can charge up to 40 percent in an hour and full charge in three hours.
The Xiaomi Mi 4i 32GB comes in Dark Grey variant and carries a price tag of Rs. 14,999. And, it will be available through flash sales on Mi.com from July 28th.
The company also offers free Rs. 500 Mi coupon with every purchase of a 16GB Mi 4i till 24 July that can be used to buy Mi Accessories and a free phone case with Redmi 2 or Mi 4 purchase on Mi.com for limited period.