TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Why Pakistan’s Action Against JeM Is An Eye-Wash, Insufficient
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Series To Sport Steam PC Game Streaming
- Bajaj Discover 110 Launched With CBS At Rs 52,273
- La Liga Preview: Barçelona Face Stiff Sevilla Test As Battles Up And Down The Table Heats Up
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- The Story Of Lubdhaka And Lord Shiva
- Kangana Ranaut Caught Riding A Fake Horse During Manikarnika
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
Xiaomi Mi 4i dark color variant to be unveiled later today!
Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi has announced via its social media account that the company is all set to unveil a new variant of the Mi 4i smartphone.
Though Xiaomi has not really made any announcement on the new variant, it has posted teaser video with a message saying ‘welcome to the dark side', and also tweeted about the same. The teasers hint that the company will be taking the wraps off a dark color version of the Mi4i smartphone later today at 8:00PM in India.
As seen in the video, the back panel of Mi 4i is being colored with a black marker, which hints the launch of a black or dark grey color variant. Knowing that the Mi 4i will go on its next round of flash sale tomorrow, it is likely that this new dark color variant will also be available in the sale. Considering that the company recently also launched a dark grey variant of Redmi 2, it seems like Xiaomi seems quite interested in darker colors.
While a dark color model is likely, it is unexpected for the company to bring about any major tweaks in the specs or price for this new variant.
To give a recap of specs, the xiaomi Mi 4i is quite a powerful smartphone with 5-inch full HD (1920×1080 pixels) IPS OGS display, a 1.7GHz Snapdragon 615 octa-core 64-bit chipset, 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, 13-megapixel rear and 5-megapixel front facing snappers, and connectivity support for 4G LTE. On the software front, it runs on Android Lollipop wrapped under MIUI 6.