TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Xiaomi Mi 4i, Mi Power Bank to Go on Flash Sale Today at 2PM
Xiaomi is all prepared for another flash sale in the Indian market. But this time, its not only the Mi 4i, the company has also put up the 5000mAh Mi power bank.
Moreover, Xiaomi has made available both the Grey and White variant of Mi 4i. The flash sale will begin today at 2PM only for the registered users on the company's official website. Also, the company has not mentioned the number of units it will make available for today's sale.
Xiaomi Mi 4i - Key Specifications
Xiaomi Mi 4i, sports a 5-inch full HD IPS OGS display with a resolution of 1920×1080 pixels with a density of 441ppi.
This device comes with a feature called "Sunlight display", which includes dynamic tone mapping that balances the screen brightness according to the lighting conditions.
Moreover, Mi 4i is clocked at 1.7GHz Snapdragon 615 Octa-core (1.1GHz quad-core + 1.7GHz quad-core) 64-bit processor along with 2GB RAM under the hood.
On the memory front, it comes with 16GB of built-in memory, with no expansion option. Moving on to the imaging factor, Mi 4i flaunts a 13MP rear camera with CMOS sensor, f/2.0 aperture, dual-tone flash and a 5MP selfie camera with f/1.8 aperture and 80 degrees wide angle lens.
Further on the form factor, Mi 4's lighter version comes with a unibody polycarbonate body along with a dimension's of 138.1mm tall, 69.6mm wide, 7.8mm thick and weighs around 130grams.
Also, the rear panel comes with soft-touch matte finish with anti-grease coating. However, Mi 4i is shipped with Android 5.0 Lollipop on top of MIUI 6, along with some features like Visual IVR.
This feature allows you to manage IVR menus. And the device supports six Indian languages including Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada and Malayalam.
However, it also supports connectivity options like 3G, dual SIM, LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS. Xiaomi Mi 4i is powered by a 3,120mAh battery with quick charging technology, where the battery can charge up to 40 percent in an hour and full charge in three hours.
Coming in Black, White, Orange, Light Blue, Pink, Xiaomi Mi 4i comes at a price of Rs 12,999