- Amazon India EMI Fest: Grab OnePlus 6, Realme 1 and more at 10% cashback
- Jio 4G Vs Airtel 4G Real-Life speed test results will shock you
- How to grab the JioPhone Monsoon Hungama offer at Rs 501
- Honor Note 10 AI with 6000 mAh battery to launch in China on 31st July
- OnePlus 6 Back-to-School offer for students with exciting discounts
- Honor 9N with a notch will launch on the 24th July as a Flipkart exclusive
Xiaomi's next flagship smartphone, the Mi 5, was leaked earlier this week, and probably its time to announce the device. The company has recently teased a new smartphone announcement event on Chinese social networking site, Weibo.
The teaser image reveals that the Xiaomi to host a launch event on July 16, and the device in the teaser images is speculated to be the Xiaomi Mi 5.
The teaser image does not reveals much about the smartphone. But, according to TechnoBuffalo, "it does offers what could be a first look at the Mi 5."
Take a look at the slider below to know more about the upcoming Xiaomi Mi 5.
The device in the image also speculates that it could features a metal frame similar to the current flagship smartphone.
Rumors claims that, the next flagship will be equipped with fingerprint scanner along with powerful specs. Unfortunately, there are no details about how the fingerprint scanner will work on the handset.
The smartphone will be housing a 5.3 inch display at1440x2560 pixels resolution, with a pixel density of 554ppi. It will be among the first few smartphones to be powered by Snapdragon 820 SoC, which is yet to be announced by Qualcomm and will run on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop with MIUI on top and pack a 3030mAh battery.
The leaked information claims that Mi 5 will include 4GB of RAM, and will be available in 16GB and 64GB internal storage variants. There will also be support for expandable storage on microSD card. The smartphone is said to sport a 16-megapixel rear camera and a 6-megapixel front-facing camera.