- 7 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Xiaomi Mi 6 Ceramic Edition might be delayed until mid-May
Ceramic Mi 6 could be delayed.
Xiaomi Mi 6 is going on sale today in its domestic market China. At the first sale, only the Black variant of the smartphone will be available for purchase.
The flagship smartphone was unveiled in three variants of which one is a Ceramic Edition. There are reports that this ceramic variant of Mi 6 might be released later as it could be facing some production issues. The ceramic edition was said to be delayed due to the special coating that requires extreme care and effort during the manufacturing process. Earlier, we came across speculations that the Silver variant of the Mi 6 could also be delayed.
Now, the Xiaomi officials have confirmed that the Mi 6 Ceramic Edition's delay could be postponed after May 10 due to the special coating and the factory as well. Notably, the ceramic edition of the Mi 6 is the most expensive one priced at 2999 yuan (approx. Rs. 29,000). It features 6GB RAM and 128GB storage space.
Talking about the Mi 6 flash sale, only the Black variant is listed for the sale as mentioned above. While the company is claimed to have released 80,000 units of the device from the factory, the registrations for the sale have already crossed a million only on a single retailer.
In the meantime, it looks like the Xiaomi fans in India will not get their hands on the Mi 6 as the company is likely not releasing this smartphone in the country as the device could be expensive.