- 7 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Xiaomi Mi 6 Geekbench scores leaked: Higher than Google Pixel!
Xiaomi Mi 6 Geekbench scores hint at impressive performance.
The upcoming flagship from Xiaomi the Mi 6 is scheduled to be launched on April 19. However, these days due to a lot of rumors and leaks that happen before the official launch, we pretty much know what to expect ahead of the phone's announcement. The same happened with Samsung's Galaxy S8 smartphone.
That being said, the Xiaomi Mi 6 has had a pretty good share of the rumors and if you consider some it has been suggested that Xiaomi would be equipping the Mi 6 with the Snapdragon 835 SoC, there could be either 4GB and 6GB RAM, two variants of the Mi 6 with 64GB and 128 GB internal storage. a 5.1-inch 1080p display, a 12 MP rear camera and an 8 MP selfie shooter and finally Android 7.1.1.
However, the rumored specs could be the final specs as these were just confirmed on the GFX benchmarking website as well as AnTuTu. And if that was not enough the smartphone has again been spotted on the Geekbench portal.
And again, the Geekbench listing confirms that the Mi 6 is equipped with an MSM8998 Snapdragon 835 SoC. The listing further reveals the benchmark scores of the processor. It seems the chipset has scored 2006 points on a single-core test and 6438 points on the multi-core test. While the scores look impressive it seems the unit tested wasn't running on the processor's maximum clock speed. It could only mean one thing, the scores could even be higher.
Apart from the scores, the Geekbench listing also confirms that the upcoming Mi 6 will run on Android 7.1.1 most probably with MIUI 8 skin on top. The specific test unit used for the benchmark seems to have 4GB of RAM.
In any case, the official launch is just around the corner so everything should be made clear in the coming days.