- 7 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus likely to be launched soon, tips analyst
Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus seems to be coming soon.
Yesterday, Xiaomi unveiled the flagship Mi 6 smartphone in China in three different variants. Previously, there were speculations that the Mi 6 will be accompanied by a bigger variant, the Mi 6 Plus.
At the launch event held in Beijing, there was no mention about the Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus leaving many fans confused and disappointed. This left many with the question of what really happened to the Mi 6 Plus or does it really exist. While we cannot say anything regarding this as there is no sort of official confirmation from the manufacturer, a recent Weibo post has triggered the rumors again.
Renowned industry analyst, Pan Jiutang claims that the Mi 6 Plus is real. While responding to a post by the official Xiaomi phone account, the analyst has hinted that the Plus variant of the Xiaomi flagship smartphone will be released in a couple of months.
While there is nothing known about the Xiaomi Mi 6 Plus officially, there are claims that the smartphone might bestow a bigger 5.7-inch display with a similar FHD 1080p resolution as the Mi 6. Under its hood, the smartphone is believed to make use of the Snapdragon 835 processor paired with 6GB RAM and 64GB/128GB storage variants.
Imaging wise, the smartphone is likely to feature a 12MP Sony IMX362 main snapper and an 8MP UltraPixel selfie camera as well. The entire package is claimed to be powered by a 4500mAh battery along with the 18W fast charger that previously received the 3C certification in China.