TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Early next year, the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC powered smartphones will be unveiled. We can expect this processor to be used by the flagship smartphones such as Samsung Galaxy S9, Galaxy S9+, LG G7, and more.
When it comes to the affordable brands, the Xiaomi Mi 7 will also use the Snapdragon 845 SoC and just like this year, it could be the first smartphone to use this processor in China. The rumors about the Mi 7 aren't many in number. One of the recent reports claimed that the smartphone might be launched in March 2018 with wireless charging support. Also, it is believed that the upcoming flagship smartphone might arrive with a full-screen design and capable camera.
Now a concept video by the YouTube channel Science and Knowledge shows the renders alleged to be those of the Xiaomi Mi 7. The renders show the presence of a glass body and a stainless steel frame on the device. The screen is said to be a 5.8-inch panel with QHD+ resolution and 18:9 aspect ratio. It is said to be an AMOLED panel with 2560 x 1440 pixel resolution topped with the Gorilla Glass 5 coating. The company is believed to increase the screen size to 5.8 inches from the usual 5.15-inch panel used on the previous generation models.
Having detailed on the screen, it goes without saying that the bezels around the display are pretty narrow. The top bezel also appears to be thin with enough room for the sensors, front camera and speaker.
Talking about the innards, the Snapdragon 845 SoC is likely to be teamed up with 6GB/8GB RAM and 128GB/256GB internal storage space sans an option to expand the storage. The device is believed to run MIUI 9 based on Android 8.0 Oreo and get the power from a 3950mAh battery.
At the rear, the Xiaomi Mi 7 is likely to sport a 19MP dual camera setup with 4x optical zoom and f/1.7 aperture. There appears to be a dual-tone dual-LED flash as well. Up front, it might arrive with a 16MP selfie camera.
Having said that, we need to mention that these are not the official specifications of the Mi 7 and we need to wait for an official confirmation regarding the specs.