- 1 hr ago Huawei Hisilicon Kirin 990 SoC With Built-in Balong 5000 5G Modem, Set To Launch On September 6
- 1 hr ago How To Change Fonts On WhatsApp Messages - All You Need To Know
- 1 hr ago Week 34, 2019, Launch Roundup: Xiaomi Mi A3, Lava Z93, LG K50S, Realme 5 Pro And More
- 2 hrs ago Redmi Note 8 Pro To Flaunt A Water-Drop Notch And IR Blaster
- Lifestyle Raveena Tandon Inspires Us To Make Our Weekend More Fashionable With This Attire
- Movies Kiara Advani Ditches Her Luxury Car And Takes Autorickshaw Ride!
- News Top quotes by BJP stalwart Arun Jaitley
- Automobiles Kia Seltos Top Features: Here Are The Key Features Available On The Kia Seltos SUV
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Finance Former Finance Minister Arun Jaitley Passes Away
- Sports PKL 2019: Preview: Jaipur Pink Panthers face rejuvenated Telugu Titans
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Xiaomi Mi A3 India Launch Officially Teased: Likely To Launch On August 23rd
Xiaomi has started to tease the launch of its 3rd Gen Android One smartphone, the Mi A3 in India. The smartphone was recently launched in Europe and is also available in China with MIUI 10 instead of stock Android under the moniker Xiaomi Mi CC9e. Here is everything you need to know about the next Android One device.
Quite An Upgrade Over The Last Gen Model
Compared to the Xiaomi Mi A2, the Mi A3 has a bigger battery, a modern display with dot drop notch, and a dedicated 3.5mm headphone jack. However, the phone has a lower-resolution display compared to the previous model.
Played a game with @Google Assistant on this upcoming #AndroidOne phone.— #MiFan Manu Kumar Jain (@manukumarjain) August 12, 2019
Google answered it right. Can you? Watch out for the question in this video.
RT this tweet + Tell me the answer with hashtag #XiaomiAndroidOne (do tag me). I will give away 1 to a lucky #MiFan.#Xiaomi ❤️ pic.twitter.com/aXzRNtLFIm
Xiaomi Mi A3 Specifications
The Xiaomi Mi A3 flaunts a 6.08-inch AMOLED display with HD+ resolution. The device has an optical-based in-display fingerprint sensor protected by a 2.5D curved Corning Gorilla Glass 5. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 SoC powers the device with 4GB RAM and 64/128GB ROM. Besides, the phone has a microSD card slot for additional storage expansion up to 256GB. The smartphone runs on Android 9 Pie and is expected to receive the Android 10 update by the end of 2019.
The device has a triple camera setup at the back with a 48MP primary Sony IMX 586 sensor, an 8MP 118--degree ultra-wide-angle lens, and a 2MP depth sensor. For selfie enthusiasts, the phone has a 32MP selfie unit with support for Face Unlock and 1080p video recording.
On the connectivity front, the Xiaomi Mi A3 offers dual nano-SIM card slots with 4G LTE and VoLTE support. Additionally, the phone offers Bluetooth 5.0 and dual-channel Wi-Fi support. There is a 4000 mAh battery powering the smartphone with support for fast charging via USB Type-C port.
Our Opinion On The Xiaomi Mi A3
Considering the launch price of the Mi A3 in Europe, the device is most likely to cost in the vicinity of Rs. 15,000, making it a tough buy especially considering the fact that the Redmi Note 7 Pro is available for Rs. 13,999 with a superior chipset and a high-resolution display.