- 9 hrs ago Realme Power Bank 2 With Two-Way Fast Charging Launched For Rs. 999
- 9 hrs ago Realme Buds Air Neo With 119.2ms Latency Launched For Rs. 2,999 In India
- 9 hrs ago Realme Watch With 1.4-inch Color Display Launches For Rs. 3,999 In India
- 15 hrs ago Realme Smart TV With HDR10 Launched In India: Priced Starting Rs. 12,999
- Finance LIC Pradhan Mantri Vaya Vandana Yojana PMVVY Modified- 2020 Scheme: Features And Benefits
- Movies Salman Khan’s Bodyguard Shera Celebrates Eid With Him: My Eid Isn’t Complete Without My Maalik
- News Karnataka govt allows exemptions for ministers, airlines crew from quarantine norms
- Sports Bayern coach Flick bemoans lack of fans at 'special' Dortmund clash
- Lifestyle How Does Chronic Pain Affect The Immune System?
- Automobiles Triumph Tiger 900 Pre-Bookings Open Officially: India Launch Expected In Coming Weeks
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu & Kashmir In May
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro Massive Leak Reveals Specs And Price Ahead Of Launch
Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro is highly anticipated to be launched in the company's home market China on October 24. While we are just a couple of days away from the launch of this smartphone, a tipster has revealed the complete specifications as well as the pricing of the upcoming Xiaomi smartphone.
Infamous Twitter-based tipster Sudhanshu Ambhore via Slashleaks has leaked the alleged specifications of the smartphone. However, the tipster has not revealed the name of the device. As the specifications of the camera and processor are in line with the previous speculations of the Mi CC9 Pro. Well, this smartphone will be added to the Mi CC9, Mi CC9e, and Mi CC9 Meitu Custom Edition that are camera-centric smartphones with reasonable specifications.
Snapdragon 730G— Sudhanshu Ambhore (@Sudhanshu1414) October 18, 2019
6.4" Full HD+ AMOLED with waterdrop notch
108MP + 13MP (Wide Angle) + 8MP (Telephoto)
4000mAh with 20W+ charging
6GB+128GB around 2599 Yuan
Can you guess this one? 😉
Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro Specifications
Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro is likely believed to arrive with a 6.4-inch FHD+ AMOLED display with a waterdrop notch and an in-display fingerprint sensor. Under its hood, the smartphone is said to get the power from a Snapdragon 730G chipset as seen on the Realme X2. This processor is believed to be paired with 6GB RAM and 128GB memory capacity, but we can expect other storage options as well.
For imaging, the Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro is likely to feature triple cameras at the rear with a 108MP primary sensor as seen on the Mi MIX Alpha. It is said to arrive with a secondary 13MP ultra-wide-angle lens and a third 8MP telephoto lens. The selfie camera is said to be a 32MP sensor. The other aspects believed to be a part of the Mi CC9 Pro include Android 10 topped with MIUI, which could be MIUI 10, NFC, IR blaster and a 4000mAh battery with support for 20W fast charging.
Alleged Mi CC9 Pro Price
Furthermore, the leak also reveals the alleged pricing of the Xiaomi Mi CC9 Pro. It is believed to be priced from 2599 yuan (approx. Rs. 26,000). This pricing is not affordable as compared to its challengers. However, we can get to know further details at the time of its announcement on Thursday.