- Xiaomi reveals the specs of Mi Max 3 ahead of official launch
- Huami is all set to launch its first smartwatch in India: Expected to cost Rs 5999
- Xiaomi Mi MAX 3 official renders leak: Expected to cost Rs 17,000
- Now buy Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro for as low as Rs 649
- Android Oreo 8.1 update is available for Xiaomi Mi A1 just before the launch of the Mi A2
- Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite listed for sale ahead of launch
The Xiaomi Mi Max 2 was officially announced just two days ago. So soon it looks like the company is planning to launch the smartphone in India.
Xiaomi India's head, Manu Kumar Jain, has revealed the big plans that they have for the Mi fans in the country in July. On his official Twitter handle, he tweeted that the Xiaomi sold 250,000 units of the Redmi Note 4 on January 23, 250,000 units of the Redmi 4A on March 23, and 250,000 units of the Redmi 4 on May 23. The first flash sales of these phones were on the 23rd of the month. He then leaves a question of what they should do on July 23.
This simple implies that Xiaomi is in plans to launch another smartphone in India and its first flash sale might happen on July 23. He did not reveal the name of the device that will be launched in the country, but we expect it to be the Mi Max 2 or the flagship Mi 6.
This is the tweet made by Manu Kumar Jain to hint at the upcoming launch.
Could it be the Xiaomi Mi 6?
The Xiaomi Mi 6 was launched in April. Soon after its launch, it was made clear that the Mi 6 will not be launched in India just like the Mi Mix as it could be expensive for the market. Maybe, the company is planning to bring their flagship to India in July.
Also read: Xiaomi Mi 6 is not coming to India
Mi Max 2 might be the one
Last year, Xiaomi released the Mi Max in the country in July. Eventually, there is a possibility for the Mi Max 2 to also be launched in the country around the same time.