TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Lenovo Might Launch A Dual-Screen Thinkpad Table In 2019
- Holidays For The Shutterbugs In India
- 5 Signs That Clearly Show You Are Over-scrubbing Your Face
- After Bashing Nawazuddin For Being A Mute Spectator, Chitrangada Says She Doesn't Want To Blame Him
- 2019 Kawasaki Ninja ZX-6R Revealed — India Launch In 2019
- The Top Five Knocks Of Virender Sehwag
- DRDO Recruitment 2018: Walk-In Interview For Research Associates And Junior Research Fellows
Xiaomi is all set to unveil two smartphones today. The launches that we expect are the Mi Mix 2 and Mi Note 3. The launch event is slated to happen at 2 PM in China, which is at 12:30 PM in IST.
Being the second generation model, the Mi Mix 2 features upgraded specifications in comparison to the yesteryear model that was launched in October 2016. The launch event that will happen in China will be live streamed on the official Xiaomi global website and on the company's Facebook page. Going by the recent claims, the Mi Note 3 and Mi Mix 2 will be accompanied by the Mi Notebook as well.
Based on what we know so far, the Mi Mix 2 is expected to feature a bezel-less display measuring 6.4 inches tall. The report claim that the handset will have up to 93% screen-to-body ratio, which is higher than that of the original Mi Mix. From leaked renders of the device have also tipped at the presence of thinner bezels at the top and bottom and almost bezel-less sides. Besides this, the Mi Mix 2 is likely to feature the Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC paired with 6GB RAM and run on MIUI 9 based on Android Nougat out of the box.
Talking about the Mi Note 3, the third generation phablet is said to look like a larger Mi 6. The device is teased to feature a bezel-less design as the Mi Mix 2. The Mi Note 3 is believed to feature a dual camera setup at its rear. From the existing reports, the device will arrive with a 5.7-inch QHD curved AMOLED display. It will be launched in two variants - 6GB RAM and 128GB storage and 8GB RAM and 256GB storage. Believed to run on MIUI 9 topped with Android 7.1.1 Nougat, the device is likely to feature a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC and a 4070mAh battery with support for Quick Charge 4.0.