- News Lok Sabha elections: EC website for poll results crashes several times
- Sports Neymar, Mbappe could leave PSG, hints Tuchel
- Movies When Prabhas Talked About Anushka Shetty’s Star Power Even Before Baahubali!
- Lifestyle 7 Fascinating Health Benefits Of Apple Cider Vinegar
- Automobiles Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- Finance Sensex At 45,000, Nifty At 13,500 By June 2020 On Modi's Return: Morgan Stanley
- Education SSLC Revaluation Result Kerala 2019: Direct Link To Check Result
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Starck Edition and Black Ceramic Edition launched
Earlier this month, Xiaomi had launched the White Ceramic Edition of the Mi Mix 2.
Xiaomi recently launched the Ceramic Edition of its Mi Mix 2 in China. The company has yet again launched a limited Mi Mix 2 Starck Edition in the country. Designed by Philippe Starck, it has the word "Starck" inscribed on its back panel. For those who are not aware, Philippe Starck designs the Mi Mix series smartphones.
Other than that, there is a new Black Ceramic version of the smartphone as well. The Mi Mix 2 Ceramic Black variant and the Starck Edition are priced at 4,699 Yuan and 4,999 Yuan respectively. Notably, the Starck Edition of the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 comes with 8GB of RAM and 128GB of internal storage space. To remind you, the Mi Mix 2 that was launched in India carries 6GB RAM and 128GB storage.
The smartphone features a 5.99-inch FHD+ display with the screen resolution of 2160×1080 pixels. As for innards, it makes use of an octa-core Snapdragon 835 processor by Qualcomm.
In terms of optics, there is a 12MP camera at the back, 5MP front shooter. The rear camera is equipped with a Sony IMX386 lens, which is the same sensor that was used in Xiaomi Mi 6. It also features a 1.25μm pixel size, an f/2.0 aperture and 4-axis optical image stabilization, along with a dual LED flash. The front camera of the smartphone has facial recognition feature.
The smartphone is backed by a 3,400mAh battery that offers support for Quick Charge 3.0. On the software front, It comes with MIUI 9 atop Android 7.1.1 Nougat operating system. Connectivity suite of the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 offers usual features such as 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, and GPS.