TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- Netfilx And Amazon Prime Might Face Ban In India
- 5 Secret Destinations In Sikkim You Might Have Never Heard Of
- How Can You Live A Long And Healthy Life With Diabetes?
- Pooja Mishra Makes SHOCKING Allegations; Accuses Salman Khan & His Brothers Of Raping Her! #MeToo
- 2019 Kawasaki Z650 Launched In India; Priced At Rs 5.29 Lakh
- Kapil Dev Debuts 40 Years Ago This Day: Five Top Moments From His Career
- 5 Ways To Thank Your Boss On The World Boss Day
Xiaomi is highly anticipated to take the wraps off the Mi Mix 2, the second generation bezel-less smartphone. As the original Mi Mix that was launched last October was a commercial success despite the fact that it was limited in quantity, its successor is coming a little early.
According to the reports, Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 will be unveiled on September 11 in China. The company has also been teasing on Weibo tipping that the Mi Mix 2 will be launched in the coming days. Now, the company's President Bin Lin took to Weibo (Via: Playfuldroid) to hint that there will be another smartphone that will be launched at the September 11 event along with the Mi Mix 2.
Also read: Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 wallpapers leaked
He did not reveal any further information about the second smartphone that Xiaomi is all set to unveil on Monday. However, going by the speculations, we can expect to witness the launch of the Xiaomi Mi Note 3. We say so as the Mi Note 2 was launched last year along with the original Mi Mix.
In addition to these, Lin Bin also confirmed that the Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 will arrive with a Face Unlock feature. Even the previous rumors have tipped at the same but there is no confirmation if this smartphone will feature a facial recognition sensor as it is expected to arrive with no bezels at the sides and top and very thin bezel at the bottom. There are reports that the selfie camera will be positioned at the bottom bezel.
Besides these, Lin has shared a teaser video for the Mi Mix 2. The video seems to have been shot in such a way that the exact design of the device appears to be tough to notice.
If the existing reports are to be believed, the Mi Note 3 is expected to feature a Super AMOLED QHD display made by Samsung. The smartphone is said to be powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC paired with up to 8GB RAM. The Mi Mix 2 is believed to feature a 6.2-inch QHD display, Snapdragon 835 SoC paired 6GB/8GB RAM and 128GB/256GB storage. The device is tipped to run on Android 8.0 Oreo and feature a 20MP rear camera and a 4500mAh battery.