TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
Besides launching the Mi Mix 2 with an aspect ratio of 18:9 and the Mi Notebook, Xiaomi has announced the Mi Note 3 as well at the event in China.
The Mi Note 3's launch doesn't come as a big surprise as there were confirmations that the company will announce both the smartphones at the event that happened today. The Xiaomi Mi Note 3 is claimed to be the bigger Mi 6. The device features a 5.5-inch display and a slim body. Just like the flagship Mi 6, this one also comes with a dual camera setup at its rear.
The Xiaomi Mi Note 3 features a 4-sided curved display with beautifully curved glass at the sides that gives a mirror-like effect. The handset features an aluminum frame and a magnificent matte blue body. It is super slim and feels perfect when held, claims the company. There is a flush camera design at the rear with gold rims surrounding both the camera lenses.
Hardware and software
The third generation Mi Note is equipped with an octa-core Snapdragon 660 SoC paired with 6GB RAM and 64GB/128GB variants. Running on MIUI 9 based on Android Nougat OS, this smartphone gets the power from a 3500mAh battery with support for Qualcomm's Quick Charge 4.0 fast charging technology. The device features a front-facing fingerprint sensor that is embedded into the home button and connectivity aspects such as 4G LTE and NFC.
Dual rear cameras
The Mi Note 3 is claimed to be a larger variant of the Mi 6, the company's flagship smartphone that was launched in April this year. The device features a similar camera setup with two 12MP rear cameras combined with 2x optical zoom and 4-axis OIS. Up front, there is an 8MP selfie camera as well with Adaptable AI Beautify and facial recognition unlocking. The rear camera comes with DSLR-level bokeh effect, Portrait mode, high quality photos even from a distance, and optimized low-light photography.
Also read: Xiaomi Mi Notebook Pro launched
The Mi Note 3 is priced at RMB 2499 (approx. Rs. 24,500) for the 64GB storage variant and RMB 2899 (approx. Rs. 28,500) for the 128GB storage variant respectively.