TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Chinese handset maker, Xiaomi has posted that, the company is launching a new smartphone in the Indian market tomorrow.
The company has posted in the official facebook page saying, "It's Note-worthy to stay tuned tomorrow for a jaw-dropping catch. wink emoticon Make a guess what it might be in the comments below, and tag a few friends to join in the fun too! One lucky person will walk away with a Mi product tomorrow. Contest ends 30th June 10am."
Along with the caption, it also shared a poster saying, "Take Note, it's going to be a good catch" in the middle. It seems, the company will make the announcement at 10AM tomorrow on its official social media pages. As far as we know, Xiaomi will launch the Mi Note, which was launched this January.
Mi Note sports a 5.7-inch capacitive display with a resolution of 1080x1920 pixels which is translated into 386ppi.
It is powered by a 2.5GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 along with 3GB RAM. On the storage, it is equipped with 16GB or 64GB of internal memory, with no expansion slot in it.
Moreover, on the imaging factors, this device flaunts a 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 4MP front camera under the hood.
This dual SIM note runs on Android and supports connectivity options like Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, 3.5mm audio jack and supports sensors like Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor.
This device carries a dimension of 155.10 x 77.60 x 6.95mm thickness, weighs around 161grams and powered by a 3000mAh battery on board.
As of now, there is no official announcement about the pricing and availability of the mobile. We are expecting more information tomorrow.