- 9 min ago Samsung Galaxy A10e spotted on FCC hinting imminent launch
- 1 hr ago TSMC will work with Huawei to manufacture next-gen mobile SoC
- 2 hrs ago Playdate is a unique gaming console which offers 1 game every week for $149
- 3 hrs ago Samsung Galaxy A70S will be the world's first phone with 64 MP camera
- News RRB Recruitment 2019, 992 vacancies, eligibility, last date to apply
- Education HSCAP Allotment Result 2019 Kerala To Be Released Shortly
- Finance India Has Stopped All Imports Of Iranian Oil: US Ambassador
- Sports India's Joshna Chinappa bows out of British Open
- Movies Not Bepannaah 2 Or Beyhadh 2, Jennifer Winget Starts Shooting For Code M; To Play An Army Officer!
- Lifestyle Rakulpreet's Latest Attire For A Movie Promotion Deserves All Your Attention
- Automobiles Steelbird Tyres Launches Puncture RSA Across India – Fix Your Flat With Ease
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Xiaomi Poco F1 launch highlights: First Snapdragon 845 smartphone priced under Rs. 30,000
Poco F1 is finally official in India.
Xiaomi has announced the launch of the Poco F1 in India. The device comes with several highlights that a flagship smartphone should possess for now. It is an online exclusive smartphone and will be available via Flipkart and Mi.com. Xiaomi has announced a Poco F1 Armoured edition made using Kevlar aramid fibre.
Xiaomi Poco F1 comes with a dual-camera module positioned at the top center similar to that of the Mi 8, Infrared Face Unlock, fingerprint sensor at its rear, a display notch that can be hidden, a capacious 4000mAh battery and a lot more.