- 1 hr ago Best smartphones with 5000 mAh battery to buy in India
- 4 hrs ago How to watch horror movies, shows on Airtel Digital TV
- 8 hrs ago Honor 20, Honor 20 Pro, Honor 20 Lite announced with quad cameras: Price, specs and more
- 10 hrs ago Skullcandy Indy review: A cheaper alternative to Apple AirPods
- Lifestyle Sonam Kapoor Ahuja’s Modern Suit At Cannes 2019 Has A Timeless Touch And She Looks Flawless
- News Weather today: Isolated rains in Bengaluru, Delhi to experience wet day
- Movies Cannes 2019: Sonam Kapoor's White Tuxedo Gets A Twist; Her Boss Lady Look Is On Point!
- Sports Archer thinks IPL experience gives him World Cup advantage
- Automobiles Range Rover Sport Launched With New 2.0-Litre Petrol Engine — Prices Start At 86.71 Lakh
- Finance Savings Account Vs Debt Funds: Which Is Better To Maintain Emergency Fund?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019: 92.47% Students Passed
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Xiaomi Poco F1 launcher is now available for every Xiaomi smartphone
Xiaomi Poco F1 is the most affordable smartphone with 256 GB internal storage
Xiaomi recently unveiled a new sub-smartphone brand in India by launching a premium smartphone at an affordable price tag. Just like most of the smartphones, the Xiaomi Poco F1 also comes with MIUI 9 based on Android Oreo with some additional customizations.
At the launch event, the company confirmed that the Xiaomi Poco F1 launcher will be available for other smartphones via Google Play store from 30th of August and the launcher is already available for download (on the 23rd of August) for free of cost with the courtesy of an XDA Developer.
Compared to the stock MIUI launcher, the Poco F1 launcher comes with an app tray along with a new and improved app search algorithm. The launcher comes pre-installed on the Xiaomi Poco F1 smartphone and is surely a head turner. As of now, the beta version of Poco F1 launcher comes with the model number 0.1.5 and works on any Xiaomi smartphone with MIUI skin and the same is also expected to work on any Android smartphone as well.
How to install Xiaomi Poco F1 launcher?
- Download the APK from the given source and install the same by clicking on the APK
- Install the APK and press the home button to enjoy the new launcher. Do note that the Poco launcher will install on top of the stock launcher.
- If you plan to revert back to the stock launcher, then go to settings Installed Apps > Choose System launcher > and uninstall the update to get back the stock launcher.
- The app weighs at 3.5 MB and can be installed even on an entry-level Xiaomi smartphone like the Redmi 5A, which just comes with 2 GB RAM.
Xiaomi Poco F1
The Xiaomi Poco F1 is the latest offering from the Xiaomi's sub smartphone brand Poco to offer flagship like specifications at an entry-level price tag. For an instance, the Xiaomi Poco F1 comes with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 SoC with 6 GB RAM and 64 GB storage for the price of Rs 20,999.
The Xiaomi Poco F1 also comes with a custom MIUI build especially made for the Poco F1. Here are the complete details on MIUI for Poco F1.