TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Olympic Body Punishes India For Declining Visas To Pakistan Team After Pulwama
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Rs 1.40 Lakh Phone priced
- Europa League — Arsenal 3 BATE 0 3-1 Agg: Emery's Men Ease Through
- Maruti Wagon R Electric Price Expectations — Most-Affordable EV At The Time Of Launch
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- DeepVeer’s Glamorous Entry At Femina Beauty Awards
- Plan Your Next Getaway To Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
- 'I Love You' Is Hard For These Zodiacs
Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime spotted on Amazon, to be launched with Redmi Note 2, MIUI 7 on Aug 13!
Rumors have it that Xiaomi will launch the Redmi Note 2 on its event scheduled for August 13, where the company is also expected to unveil the next iteration of its native MIUI skin based on Android. Xiaomi seems to be indeed gearing up to launch not just one but two devices.
While the rumors suggest Redmi Note 2 to finally get unwrapped, an unannounced Xiaomi smartphone named the Redmi Note 2 Prime with specs-sheet has just been spotted on Amazon.
As per the list, the Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime is a budget smartphone with a 4.7-inch IPS HD display accommodating 1280x720 pixels resolution, and topped with AGC Asahi Dragontrail Glass. The phone is powered by a 1.2GHz Quad-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 MSM8916, ARM Cortex A53 Processor with Qualcomm Adreno 306 GPU, and 2GB of RAM.
In the camera department, it touts a 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, and a 2-megapixel front-facing snapper. The specs-sheet details that the camera has a Backside Illumination Sensor for low light performance, and Infrared sensor protection. It comes with modes like HDR, Panorama, Fisheye, and 36 Smart filters. The front camera gets Omnivision image sensor, 5-element lens, f/2.2 aperture, and 28mm wide-angle lens. It is capable of shooting 1080p videos at 30fps.
Connectivity options in the phone include of dual-SIM and 4G support, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth and GPS. It is expected to be priced around Rs 6,000.
The company has not confirmed the launch of any device as yet, however a leading Chinese online retailer has also given out details of the possible lunch of the Redmi Note 2 to be August 16.
Hats off for the tip!