- 2 hrs ago Realme To Launch 55-Inch Smart TV In India Soon
- 2 hrs ago Five Asteroids, Including 144ft wide 2020 KF To Flyby Earth Today: How Dangerous Is It?
- 3 hrs ago New Poco Smartphone Coming Soon To India: Is It Poco M2 Pro?
- 4 hrs ago Realme X3 Series Clears BIS Certification; India Launch Imminent
- Movies Sonu Sood’s Funny Reply To Meme On Cyclone Nisarga: ‘I Will Drop It Back Home’
- Sports Anil Kumble gives blue print to restart cricket: Altered pitches, bio-safe zone for players
- Automobiles Best-Selling Cars In India In May 2020: Auto Industry Witnesses Major Reshuffling Post Lockdown
- News India condemns vandalism of Buddhist paintings in Gilgit-Baltistan, demands access for experts
- Finance Uday Kotak Becomes CII President
- Lifestyle What Are The Potential Warning Signs of Stomach Cancer?
- Travel Post Lockdown Travel List: Hotspots In Spain
- Education CBSE Cyber Safety Handbook For Students Classes 9 To 12
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 receives MIUI 10 update: How to download and install?
MIUI 10 for the Redmi Note 3 is based on Android 6 Marshmallow
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 is the first smartphone to launch in India with the Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 SoC. This is also the first smartphone from Xiaomi in India under Rs 10,000 price tag (for the base variant) with a metal unibody design and a fingerprint sensor, which was launched in 2016.
Xiaomi has now released a global stable version of the MIUI 10 (MIUI 10.1.1.0) for the https://www.gizbot.com/new-mobiles/xiaomi-redmi-note-3-4310/#mce_temp_url#, which will be the last major software update for the smartphone. The MIUI 10 update for the Redmi Note 3 is based on Android 6 Marshmallow with latest security patch from Google. The update weights at 261 MB for those who are on the latest build of MIUI 9.
How to install MIUI 10 on your Xiaomi Redmi Note 3?
Go to Settings > About phone > System updates > Check for updates > Download and install the update
Make sure that the Redmi Note 3 is connected to a high-speed Wi-Fi network with at least 50 percent battery life.
MIUI 10.1.1.0 changelog for the Xiaomi Redmi Note 3
- Updated Android Security Patch
- New XXXL font size option
- Fix: Preview didn't match in some case
- Fix: Issues with the gridline with fullscreen mode
- Settings look much better on cards
- Home screen shortcut option
- Fix: Recording status wasn't updated in the notification shade when a recording was paused
Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 specifications
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 comes with a 5.5-inch IPS LCD grade screen with a resolution of 1920x1080p, protected by a sheet of tempered glass. The Qualcomm Snapdragon 650 Hexa-core chipset powers the smartphone with 2/3 GB of RAM and 16/32 GB of internal storage with a microSD card slot.
The mobile phone has a 16 MP primary camera and a 5 MP selfie camera with 1080p video recording support. The device does offer dual SIM card slots with support for 4G LTE and VoLTE on both the slots (4G + 2G/3G).
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 3 comes with a massive 4000 mAh Li-ion battery with support for 10W charging via micro USB port with a dedicated 3.5mm headphone jack. The smartphone was launched with MIUI 7 with Android 5 Lollipop, and the smartphone has received three major MIUI updates in the last three years.