- 2 hrs ago Select Nokia smartphones get up to Rs. 6,000 discount but just for a day
- 7 hrs ago Honor 20 series to be available on Flipkart: Here are the details
- 7 hrs ago Oppo A9x goes official with 48MP primary rear camera and dewdrop notch display
- 8 hrs ago Realme gifts Royal Enfield Bullet bikes to 4 lucky draw winners
- News 'Apologise for what?': Vivek Oberoi defends Salman-Aishwarya meme
- Movies Aishwarya Rai Bachchan Looks ENCHANTING In An Icy White Feathered Gown On Cannes 2019 Red Carpet!
- Sports Teams will probably be most fearful of Australia, says Steve Waugh
- Automobiles Flash Electronics Files Suit Against Royal Enfield — Are The Good Times Over?
- Education Goa Board SSC Result 2019 Will Be Declared Tomorrow At 11 AM
- Lifestyle Foods That Help You Heal After Quitting Smoking
- Finance How To Choose Between Fixed And Floating Interest Rate On Home Loan?
- Travel The Bustling City Of Muzaffarnagar In Uttar Pradesh
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 Likely to be Launched in India by Mid-January at Rs. 8,900
Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 rumored to be launched in India soon.
Xiaomi has been in news recently after the company confirmed to roll out the Android 7.0 Nougat update for the mid-range smartphones including Xiaomi Mi Max, Mi Note, Mi 4c, and Mi 4s very soon. Even before the news could fade out, there is a speculation that Xiaomi might launch the successor of the Redmi Note 3, the Redmi Note 4 in India.
Redmi Note 4 was launched in China earlier this year with a starting price tag of Rs. 8,900. The smartphone was made available in two storage variants - 16GB and 64GB and are expected to be priced at Rs. 8,900 and Rs. 11,800 respectively. Rumors are as such that the smartphone might be available with a similar price tag in India along with three color variants including silver, gold, and dark grey.
As for the specifications, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is expected to be launched with Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 SoC unlike the China variant, which was made available with MediaTek Helio X20 chipset. Along with that, the Redmi Note 4 will come packed with a 5.5-inch Full HD display with a 2.5D curved glass and is expected to be available in three different RAM capacities including 2GB, 3GB, and 4GB and storage variants of 16GB and 32GB. Notably, the storage of the smartphone can be expanded up to 128GB with a microSD card.
Running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow, Redmi Note 4 is likely to come with a fingerprint scanner on the rear side of the phone quite similar to that of the Redmi Note 3. The smartphone will also come bagged with a dual SIM card support with hybrid SIM card slot, 4G with VoLTE, Bluetooth, GPS, and Micro-USB. As per the camera specifications are concerned, Redmi Note 4 will be available with 13MP rear camera with dual tone LED flash unit, PDAF and a 5MP front-facing camera.