TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro has become one of the most popular budget smartphones in India, and today (August 8) the phone will go on sale. As usual, the company will stick to its traditional flash sale, and the bi-weekly sale will be held on Mi.com and Flipkart starting at 12 pm. The smartphone was launched in India back in February. The highlights of the phone are 18:9 aspect ratio screen, Snapdragon 636 SoC and more.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro price and offer
The Redmi Note 5 Pro comes with a starting price of Rs 14,999 for the base variant with 4GB of RAM and 64GB storage. While the bigger variant with 6GB RAM and 64GB ROM comes with a price tag of Rs 16,999. Both the variant will be made available for purchase through a flash sale on Flipkart and Mi.com. The smartphone will be available in black, blue, gold and Rose gold options.
Buyers can purchase the handset through Mi.com and receive a bundled offers, including a cash back of Rs 2,200 with Jio and free three-month Hungama Music subscription. On the other side, Flipkart is offering no-cost EMIs on the smartphone starting at Rs 2,500 per month. A buyer with Axis Bank Buzz Credit Card will receive an extra 5 discount on their purchase.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro specifications
The Redmi Note 5 Pro comes with a 5.99-inch FHD+ display with a resolution of 2,160x1,080pixels and 18:9 aspect ratio. The display further features a 2.5D curved glass for added protection. Under the hood, the smartphone is powered by Qualcomm's latest mid-range processor Snapdragon 636 which is an octa-core processor clocked at 1.8GHz. The smartphone backed by 4GB RAM and 64GB onboard storage, and has 6GB RAM and 64GB internal storage.
On the optical front, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 Pro comes with a vertically placed dual camera set up at the back with the combination of 12MP Sony IMX 486 sensor and a secondary 5MP Samsung sensor for capturing the depth of filed information. At the front, the smartphone houses a 20MP Sony IMX376 sensor for selfies and video calling.
The Redmi Note 5 Pro is fueled by a large 4,000mAh non-removable battery, also supports 5V/2A fast charging. It runs on Android Nougat-based MIUI 9.